ImportFest 2006

Anybody going?
Anybody showing?

I’m going to head there around 3pm and just wondering if I should keep my eyes open for some Son people?

i’ll be there…pm me if u wanna chill… O:)

Im headin up with a Bunch of people from Kingston.

Ill be there with Kirks 300c…im judging too:) His cars already in this month of PAS
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/7199/09112006001gs0.jpg

i’m going… was supposed to be in the show… but shit happens…

ill be there . i will also be working there

I’ll be there, though i’m sure no one knows who i am. XD

I’m going…not alot of ppl know me to

I’ll likely go on Saturday since I live next door. I’ll keep an eye out for ya Dan.

I’ll likely go on Saturday since I live next door. I’ll keep an eye out for ya Dan.[/quote]

Cool - I’m heading there around 3pm…I’ll more than likely be with Farmer - so look for a really scary looking dude with a cowboy hat.

id put my car in the show but i havent gotten the damages repaired yet :frowning:

mr 240sx u still got time :stuck_out_tongue: quick!!!

i do but dont have the money to get it fixed :frowning:

damn dude, your car is so pimp that for sure you would win the nissan 240 class. and probably the nissan class itself.

battle scars show character. no need to be ashamed of them. fuggit. my banged up bitch is goin in regardless.

I’ll lool for your beater Vince - is Phil showing his award-winning s14/5? :slight_smile:

I’ll lool for your beater Vince - is Phil showing his award-winning s14/5? :)[/quote]
yeah phil better be there, if not then too bad.
i’ll be there.

I’ll lool for your beater Vince - is Phil showing his award-winning s14/5? :)[/quote]

Haha! 2 awards in one year? Poor Phil’s gonna run out of space on the mantle for all of those trophys!

Haha, yeah I’ll see you guys there, I’ll be next to the banged up bitch.

im on the fence about it, the dudes asked my sister and courtney to model for them but then said they probably couldnt pay them… which is kinda sketchy if you ask me.

i havent heard the latest, so i might have to go chaperon…

danno, i’ll give you a shout if i head out there.