Import Fest

http://i9.tinypic.com/4hsanlz.jpg

WHAT:
IMPORTFEST “Canada’s Biggest and Baddest Car Show is back!!!

IMPORTFEST returns to the Rogers Centre on Saturday November 18th 2006 starting at 12:00 p.m. Combine one part glitz and glamour, with one part sleek and cool design engineering, add in some lovely ladies and you have a recipe for the hottest car show in North America. Showcasing over 400 modified sport compact cars from across North America and hosting various exhibitors and manufactures including accessories, performance parts and other car merchandise; this show has something for every car enthusiast alike.

• The one day event will include a traditional “transformation ceremony” which brings the day to night at Rogers Centre and allows the cars to shine on their own.

WHEN:
November 18th from noon - midnight

WHERE:
Rogers Center - Toronto

WHO:
The best of the best will be at this show. Come by and show your support of the Toronto Nissan Show Team!

We are pleased to announce that TN will be attending and showing at Importfest in Toronto…

Toronto Nissan will be located at the show showing several member cars, promoting the club, and most importantly meeting you.

If attending Importfest stop by a few of the TorontoNissan/DraztikConcepts memebers cars and hang out with the crew…

Those looking to become Official TN members here is your your chance.

Talk with a TN admin at the show and sign up for [COLOR=Red]50% less for a yearly TN Membership - of only $10
[/COLOR]

If you would like to attend the show, and or show with TN or have questions about membership, please feel free to post or pm an admin

TN members refer to the thread within the member area…

ill be going if anyone wants to stop by ill be at the Draztik Concepts booth… One of the other clubs i own. Ill have the black 240 with gold rims at the tent:) stop by and come chill with the guys/girls. will be fun.

I will definetly stop by, see you then…

sounds good. ill be at the booth. see you there… guys dont be shy come stop by the booth and say hi. come chill with the guys,…

I will deffinatly Roll Up to the booth at IF… see you there…

i’ll be there mos def and some of my girls will be by your cars :cool: hope to see and meet some of you guys there…

Ill def come by and see whats up. How many Draztik cars are goin?

im not even sure but i think the number i got was 5 or so Zep would knwo better than i would.

7 cars if i can get mine ready on time im rushing it … so hopefully i can take it :slight_smile: ill be there tho…

7 cars then why only 3 girls :S i want to bring more… Zep talk to the DC guys

We want to draw attention not whore our shit…3 girls is more than enough.

HAHAHAHAAHA

:stuck_out_tongue: lol i know i know… im just buggin… :o

anyways importfest is commin soon its this saturday at the rogers center mikey, mrskinny (raceready.ca) and me will be repin TNC along with draztik concepts. we will be at the draztik concepts Booth another club im founder of. stop by and say hey.

ill be walking around and saying hi to some of our affiliates that are going… hope to see lots of people there will be fun :slight_smile: roll in friday for thos who are showing there cars :slight_smile:

I’ll be there with you guys too (Since I paid for Vince and I). :mad:

shwwweeet… ill be meeting you 3 at rogers center and meet up with the rest. :slight_smile:

yes blade will also be at importfest as you know to bring some models to stand at the DC booth :R but sadly i dont have a car in the show maybe next year…

hope you guys like the girls i bring. 2 of the orginal girls i had cant make it so i had to fill the spots with 2 other girls…

Losing your pimp skills Anthony? :smiley:

Nope never! :smiley: i have girls for days/weeks/months/years lol but only one wifey will do for me though :R not a whore liek some people ahem david