2007 Impreza 2.5i Wagon

I’m selling my Impreza because I’m looking for something faster and smaller. I’ve owned it for about 2 years now. I purchased it at Ruge’s Subaru in Rhinebeck NY in July of 2008. It had been traded in on a postal Jeep. I have all maintenance records and even have the original window sticker. It has been locally maintained and well kept since purchased. It is always parked in my garage. It has never had any body or paint work done and it in excellent shape with the exception of one door ding from some a-hole at the mall. It has a clean title and I have it in hand. Its a low mileage automatic (approx 23k…its my daily driver so that’ll change daily) and has AC, cruise control, power windows, power locks, keyless entry, tilt wheel and a factory alarm, professionally installed tint (by Tint King), Alpine stereo, Subaru all weather floor mats front and rear, Subaru armrest extension. It has an STI steering wheel at the moment, it will add $100 to the final cost of the car if you want it. If you don’t want it, I’ll put the stock steering wheel on.

The car still has 2 years of the factory powertrain warranty remaining.

I’m asking 15000 or best offer.

Bump for a friend. Car is certainly legit. Always clean, meticulously maintained.

I agree with Mclen bump

Nice car/ sick garage
GLWS

The car also has an STI axle-back exhaust on it.

Don’t be afraid to make me an offer guys. I know the price is a little high, but you need to see the car in person to appreciate it. I’m looking for an S2000 to put in my garage, so if anyone wants to make a trade +/- cash deal, let me know.

Thanks for the bumps guys.