2007 Impreza wagon 95k miles

I will get pictures up tonight. This has been my wife’s daily driver for over 3 years. It needs nothing except new summer tires. It is a salvage title since 39k miles. The lines on the car are perfect. I saw pictures of the damage and it looked like it hit a deer. The hood and windshield were shot as well as the TOP of the passenger fender but the bumper looked fine. Was very minor damage. The car now has 95k miles and runs, shifts, and rides flawless. It has a little of the normal rear strut noise but I don’t even here it anymore and it has been there since we got it at 53k miles.

2007 Subaru Impreza 2.5i wagon
White exterior
Black cloth interior
95k miles
Automatic

Everything works
-Cruise control
-Heat and AC are awesome
-Power windows and door locks
-Passed inspection this summer without a single issue

I have been changing the oil religiously every 5k miles with Mobil 1.
Changed the front and rear diff fluids with Mobil 1 at 70k
Drained and refilled the Trans fluid with appropriate Valvoline ATF at 70k
Did the rear brakes back in May at around 90k
At the same time I put an AFE Pro S dry air filter on the car as well as new spark plugs 90k
I believe I did front brakes in 2013 at around 65k - I will check my receipts, either way they are still in good shape
The only issue I have ever had with the car is both oil pressure switches needed to be replaced due to them leaking and the passenger cylinder head needed a gasket ($5) for the variable valve timing solenoid due to an oil leak
Had it to the dealership for them to check a control arm recall and the car was fine, they did do a software update while it was there

I have added an Eclipse Navigation head unit to the car

I have been proactive with maintenance and the car will need the TB/WP job at 105k as per Subaru recommendations. While in there I would get the valve cover gaskets done as they are known to go on these and do the VVT solenoid gasket on the driver side bank since it is behind the timing cover. Since it is a $5 gasket it is worth it to do while in there.

The car comes with the stock 16" wheels which will be due for all seasons next year. It also comes with 15" steel wheels with Nokian Hakkapalieta R snow tires that are still good.

This thing is a beast in the winter with the snow tires. It is not perfect, the hood is rusting because I believe it had a bad paint job when repaired. It does have scratches and dings on it but I believe it is priced very fair for a quick sale. I am buying her a new car and I figure this is a good time of year to sell a very reliable awd car at a good price.

http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww331/JeremyTabak/IMG_3398.jpg

Definitely up for some pics

I snapped some quick pics last night. Will get better ones in the daytime when I have time unless it sells before then.

Car isn’t perfect but it’s been maintained and I feel is priced fair for an awd car this time of year. It is located in Amherst on Kensington right by the 90.

So we had decided to keep this through the winter but then a good deal just popped up on a 2010 Prius. While I don’t want a Prius, she likes this idea so I may be buying a Prius. In which case this is back for sale.

The 15" wheels with snows should fit the Prius. If they do I will be keeping them. I will get better pictures and am willing to take less for the car without the snows.

Better picks up. Have already gotten 5 calls from it being in front of my house for 2 days. Not sure if I should even bother with C-list.