FS : 1995 Subaru Impreza L Wagon AWD

x-post:

well, the wagon has 116 on it now…just made a nice trip back from VA beach with no problems there and back. the back bumper got a few nicks in it b/c i was hauling a motor before, but nothing horrible that stands out. also a spot where it looks like the front bumper was repaired, but the only sign of it is no paint. a few dings here and there, but nothing massive…usual for a 95 with over 100K on it i guess…

as far as the basics go, the wagon is acadia green, 5 speed, cruise control, rear defroster, no power windows or locks but does have power mirrors and the rear wiper works great. ive had the car since 107K when i got it last april. since ive had it, i put both front axles, new brakes, new plugs and wires, new air filter, both rear wheel bearings, new tires, and i put my old RS struts and springs on last month, so the suspension has like 35K on it. the car has the 14" steelies with hubcaps, but i leave the caps off for the true ghetto effect :slight_smile: the car has BRAND NEW goodyear assurance tripletreds on it, but if you want to save some money on it, i could put the generals back on there which are still in great shape…just got a killer deal on the goodyears so i took them :stuck_out_tongue: all fluids were flushed and changed when i got it too…and the heat blows like a champ of course!

the bad…the midpipe split sometime in january right after the resonator…i hacked off a foot long section and replaced it with some exhaust pipe i had, but it rattles. i had planned on fixing that before i sold it though, so no worries on that. also, some fucking old woman hit the driver mirror last year and ran, so i have to go to MnM and get another mirror for it. the car has an oil leak somewhere in the back of the motor…possibly rear main seal. its not bad…maybe a couple drops on the driveway every couple days, and i just flat out cant find it and am way too lazy to fix it. it was leaking from the filler neck where it attaches to the block, but i fixed that much. both of the steering rack boots are twisted, but the rack doesn’t leak and still works fine, which is again another cosmetic thing that i never had the time to fix.

if you were going to swap the thing, this car would be perfect since the shell is in great shape plus its OBD1, so no emissions to worry about. even if not the car runs like a champ as it sits, passes nys inspection and such without a problem, but now its just sitting in front of my house.

i know KBB is somewhere in the mid-high 3’s, but i wanted to get as close to 3 as i can with the few problems there are.

pics if theres interest…

auto, manual, pics?

1st sentence, second paragraph mr don :stuck_out_tongue:

5 spd, i’ll grab pics tomorrow…