2007 Movie Releases...Looking VERY Promising.

Full list: http://www.firstshowing.net/2006/08/02/why-2007-will-be-a-great-year-for-movies/

The ones I’m most excited about:

28 Weeks Later
Release Date: May 11, 2007
Director: Juan Carlos Fresnadillo
Starring:
Synopsis: Britain has been emptied. There’s nobody there. It’s completely dead. And six months later the Americans arrive to reboot it back up again. But, of course, something goes wrong.
The Hype: The sequel to the 2003 zombie film 28 Days Later featuring a new director and new screenwriter.

Release Date: March 16, 2007
Director: Zack Snyder
Starring: Gerard Butler, Lena Headey, David Wenham, Dominic West, Vincent Regan
Synopsis: Based on Frank Miller’s graphic novel, “300″ concerns the 480 B.C. Battle of Thermopylae, where the King of Sparta led his army against the advancing Persians.
The Hype: Thanks to a special preview shown at Comic-Con, everyone is abuzz about just how intense and epic this ancient Spartan adventure will be, complete with comic-book stylized imagery.

The Bourne Ultimatum
Release Date: August 3, 2007
Director: Paul Greengrass
Starring: Matt Damon, Joan Allen
Synopsis: Bourne races to discover the final mysteries of his past while a government agent tries to track him down after a shootout in Moscow.
The Hype: The non-stop Jason Bourne adventure finally reaches a conclusion in what may yet be the best of the Bourne films.

Sin City 2
Release Date: 2007
Director: Robert Rodriguez / Frank Miller
Starring: Brittany Murphy, Mickey Rourke, Michael Clarke Duncan
Synopsis: In the dark bowels of Sin City, Dwight plans to have his vengeance against the woman who betrayed him, Ava Lord, while Nancy plans her vengeance against the Roarks for Hartigan’s death.
The Hype: The first Sin City was a smashing success for fans of brutal action and comic books, and they’ve been cheering for another one since it’s release day. Their dreams have come true and the Sin City excellence from Frank Miller will continue on in a second action-packed installment.

And the one that really made my day…

The Golden Compass
Release Date: November 16, 2007

This was my favorite book/trilogy for the longest time…I’ve been waiting for years for the movies.

yea… looks like a lot of great movies coming out

how about spiderman 3? transformers? harry potter?

those are all on the full list. I didn’t want to bore people with the ones they already knew about.

I like the Bourne series, but I wish they had stuck the books, such a good storyline they missed out on. The only thing they have in common now is the title :frowning:

Sin City 2, of course, big :tup:

28 weeks later, hopefully it’s good and they dont screw it up. I loved 28 days later.

If 28 Weeks Later retains the same director, the movie will be just as good/better. I loved the independent film style of 28 days later.

28 weeks later ftw.

i’d see that.

SERIOUSLY

ludlums trilogy was amazing and they completely butchered it

i mean how the eff did they leave out CARLOS???

Don’t forget Pirates of the Caribbean 3 too!

how about blades of glory, with jon heder and will ferrell. i heard about his one a while back. i think its gonna be hilarious. and then halo i think this will be a good movie. i always wondered what a movie would be like if the creators made one.

hellooooo

Reno 911! Miami - will be funny as shit
and Oceans 13 :slight_smile: i love those movies.

4 words. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

when does Beerfest come out… anything with the super troopers cast is going to be SWEEET

^ this year i think

Beer Fest is the 25th of this month IIRC…

club dread? :gotme:

Almost that whole list has my attention :tup:

Rush Hour 3 :tup: