2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP spy shots - 240 hp turbo engine

every time you post, i just look at your custom title, and then i go on with life like nothing happened :slight_smile:

Ha!!! That made me laugh…

So this is your way of saying you drive a piece of shit and youll just pick apart every car that you will never afford to own.

is this your way of not trying to deny your a whiney bitch ?

ibtl

No, I do not own any part of whiney bitch so idk what you’RE talking about?

The whiney bitch title was from ONE time when I was servicing rubicant and I asked him to stop pushing on the back of my head and gagging me.

dude, come on … any time your on your knees you have NO right to try to make requests :suckoff:

Yeah, I learned my lesson so what wanna fight about it?

nah, but i wouldnt mind a BJ

ew

and i was just refering to the reving part, didnt feel like deleting the first part. So what exactly is a “better redline”? And why is it better?

sounds like fun to me. I initially didn’t like the look of em seeing them online but its grown on me a bit and I think the look much better in person. 4-5000 extra makes it around 25-26, no? not a bad deal.

I duno, IMHO I dont really lkike it, i seen one at the pontiac dealer durring a walk threw for the fire company…i wsnt really impressed…i did like the Pontiac GTX they had though, with the 5.4 ltr engine. it was nice.

Those number will put it firmly into S2000 territory, performancewise. Don’t be too surprised if it beats the S2k in performance tests when it comes out.

Their target was the Miata for the NA version, and they have been successful in producing a comparable car for a similar price. They’ve already stated that the S2000 is their target for the GXP, so I’d expect the GXP to deliver the goods.

As long as they don’t do dumb shit like require the leather interior and power crap with the limited slip diff and ABS. I’ve heard they started doing things like that on the NA model, and that sucks, because the version I want (ABS and LSD, no other options) is just over $21k.

so how long before aftermarket front ends come out? summer?

a turbo charged model from the factory is pretty ideal to start making power on a new platform. look at every other lightweight FI 4cyl car that has been produced. pretty much every one put down nice numbers once they were moded. this is just a new semi affordable playground for tuners.

“The Solstice is as one dimensional as the Chrysler PT Cruiser” - CAR magazine.

I just can’t wait to drive one. :rofl:

no i am with u

a quote like that can’t be good… lol

It seemed like they really wanted to like it, but it just wasn’t working for them. To the Pontiac’s credit the review wasn’t that long. They did say that they felt the MX-5’s engine wasn’t quick enough to rev. They also didn’t like the Solstice seats (I think they said “And they want you to drive this car hard?”) and the interior was…cheap. Well no shit–look at it!

I love CAR magazine, but I can’t be bothered paying $9.95 at issue for one. So I sit in B&N and read it every month. I bought one at an airport about 6 years ago.

They really liked the IS250. shrug.

Real pics, specs.
http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24769

Highlights of the Ecotec 2.0-liter Turbo engine include:

• Steel crankshaft
  • Forged connecting rods
  • Forged oil-galley pistons
  • Jet-spray piston cooling
  • 9.2:1 compression ratio
  • Aluminum cylinder head with sodium-filled exhaust valves
  • High-pressure engine-driven fuel pump
  • Variable pressure fuel rail