2007 Roll Call

85 300zx
front brakes
boost controller

Sell summer toys,buy cheap car,go back to school.

^^^Shhhhhh…(grabbing ur sholders and shaking u) doont u eeeever say that on here. That is REALLY depressing. :stuck_out_tongue:

On a brighter note of more debt.
As for my tires…I dunno if I wanna get 4 perf. summers ooor 2 drag radial for the front (yeah, wrong wheel drive) I plan to drive it ALOT. BUT, Im hoping to pull some races when Im cruising (kinda the reason for sruising my car, since its no show car) and if I cant go from a dig which is impossible now…its kinda :gay:

[insert]In Ron Burgendy voice[/insert], “supercharger was a bad choice.”

http://a638.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/43/l_3fa82cbd93cbd1d08528c49221cb5c3d.jpg

/\ thats pretty. On a side note where do you live now Sean?

Plans for me: Buy a car to mod, keep the IS300 stock as a DD.

^^^That must be for a short car…

SHO = 200lbs + 40 WHP with custom intake and headers.

Added a GTO to the stable, she will stay stock… for now :wink:

^^^ damn you, i forgot about those headers …

mr2 i bet

:hay: that’s hot!

hey dex whats up with your front bumper on the VW i see it all the time when i go to work and i was wonderin y its not on?

i don’t drive my VW currently. you won’t believe this, but it broke down.

you are referring to anthony’s car. he’s speedracer1.8T on the site. he works at the geek squad. he was backing out of his driveway or something and went at the wrong angle and hit it…or something like that. basically the whole thing ripped off. he actually just got his new one the other day. he test fit it today and said it fit pretty well after some trimming for the IC. you should see it on there pretty soon.

i just assumed that VW was yours, i didnt know there were 2 people from here that worked there

he rarely, if ever, posts on here. he’s more involved on dubs in the buff. there’s a couple other people that are on here that work there too, but they mostly just lurk.

:tup:

shoulda done one huge center exhaust though…lol

10 inch outlet FTW