2007 STi Limited

NEW YORK — Subaru unveiled the 2007 Impreza WRX STI Limited on Thursday at the New York International Auto Show, emphasizing that the performance model stands apart from the standard-issue Impreza with a look that’s “more low-key, and even stealthy.”

Click this link to see the car: http://www.subaru.com/sub/misc/2007/sti/index.html

The 2007 WRX STI Limited stands apart from the standard model with an appearance that’s more low-key, and even stealthy. A new trunk-mounted lip spoiler replaces the standard model’s large dual-plane rear spoiler, and the black aluminum roof vane spoiler is deleted. A new, deep front lip spoiler further distinguishes the WRX STI Limited from the standard model.

All WRX STI models are exclusively equipped with a 6-speed manual transmission that features carbon-plated double-cone synchronizers on 4th, 5th and 6th gears to help ensure durability.

A combination of Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) and the Super Sport Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) helps to reduce stopping distances and understeer compared to conventional ABS systems. EBD provides precise control of braking pressure between the front and rear wheels based on the vehicle load to improve stability and stopping distances. Super Sport ABS, using input from a lateral-g sensor, can control the braking forces at each rear wheel independently, optimizing the braking ability during hard cornering to help reduce understeer.

New Enkei wheels with high-luster paint replace the BBS® wheels, keeping the same 17 x 8-in. size and 225/45 ZR17 Bridgestone Potenza RE070 directional performance tires. Behind the new wheels, black Brembo® brake calipers with white lettering have a more reserved appearance than the gold and red-painted calipers on the standard WRX STI.

All WRX STI Limited models feature distinctive black gloss B-pillar paint and high luster paint for the exterior mirrors, and this special edition model includes standard fog lights.

New Refined Interior Keeps the Focus on Performance

The interior of the 2007 Impreza WRX STI Limited balances the performance- directed design and attitude with a dose of refinement. Most notably, the WRX STI Limited replaces the perforated blue high-grip Alcantara® fabric seating surfaces with leather and new dark gray metallic bezels and interior trim.

For the first time in a WRX STI, the performance-design front seats are heated for all-season comfort. Also enhancing all-season driving pleasure, the 2007 WRX STI Limited features the first-ever power glass moonroof on this model. Beyond the changed interior appearance, additional features include new carpeting with improved sound insulation materials, an auto-dimming compass rear view mirror and an audio system input jack for an iPod or other digital music player. Finally, each car in this series gets a sequential number plate.

The standard automatic climate control system integrates cabin air filtration. SIRIUS™ Satellite radio availability enhances the versatility of the standard 120-watt AM/FM premium stereo, which includes a 6-disc in-dash CD changer and six speakers.

The new Impreza WRX STI limited is powered by a turbocharged and intercooled 2.5-liter DOHC Boxer engine producing 293 horsepower at 6,000 rpm and 290 pound-feet of torque at 4,400 rpm. The engine is mated to a six-speed manual transmission.

What this means to you: You’ll be flying under the radar in this understated hot rod.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b202/bluetwo/sti.jpghttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b202/bluetwo/2007.jpg

wing is good. that’s about all that seems worthwhile.

eh… even that’s not enough anymore on that car. Poor STI… it didn’t deserve front end design like that… :frowning:

i agree the old front end was way hotter…but this still seems like a pretty sweet little car :tup:

def dont like the front end on that … i agree, the old front end was much hotter.

^^ wow to the last 3 comments.

Anyways, no wing no care.

I like the new front end, I kinda wish I would have waited for this thing.

I like the new front end.

Anyways, why not just put these upgrades on the regular STi models and call it a day?

front is disgusting… no wing :tup:

The grill used to piss me off, not so much anymore, kinda like it, not as much as mine but its better. What i love about the limited sti though is that black front lip. If you try to buy that for an 05 wrx it will cost you around 550. That lip will be mine if having this car in the US makes it more available and cheaper.

EVO > STi

Still.

I thought this was already posted. I’d still rather have a LGT. If I was goign to strip it and make it a trac hoe, I’d get the STi, but wouldn’t want any of this stuff.

So japan gets the s204 and we get… a limited…
just looks likea marketing ploy to me
new front is growing on me tho

Man, I’ve loved the new front end since day 1…

This car looks bad ass…

But man, they got to do away with them wheels, I really don’t like the design. But the fact that they’re quite light helps…

why does the STI limited have less HP?

That does look bad ass, and i’m a domestic lover. :smiley:

It doesn’t or at least it shoulden’t, i think its based on the new standards for measuring HP. The 2007 STi should be the same.

junk

I like it. understated = good.

what upgrades? its a stardand sti without the boy racer bling.

i was just reading about it on the pot… its in the new autoweek