2008 15' Open Deck Car Trailer $1700

2008 15’ Open Deck Car Trailer

4 Wheel Drum Electronic Brakes, lights, hide away ramps, new tires and new straps included. 82" between fenders and 15.5’ of useable deck space.

Was used to haul a race car back-forth to Holland since new, has less than 5,000 est miles on it.

Asking $1700 or best serious offer, selling for a friend. This is a real nice trailer I’ve hauled with it before with no issues.

Jeff @ 716 570 3082.

http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy311/Draftinwitjr3815/Crash-A-Rama/Picture224.jpg

Bump .

you know the empty weight of it by chance?
I’m about to pull the trigger on a new 2 wheel dolly because I only have a 6 cyl 4 liter jeep to pull with. Kinda sucks that for only a few hundred more I could get this, but I doubt the jeep would tug it nicely.
I’ve towed using a full trailer before with the same jeep and it was fine for short trips but definately unsafe for long hauls.

ofcourse nothing I wanted to sell has sold by the time I see a good deal like this. I’ll pass the word around to the boys jeff.

I believe the weight is around #2500 off the top of my head. We pulled this with a 6cyl 2dr GMC Jimmy and it did fine w/ a car on it.

Let me know.