Enclosed trailer cost?

I am going to start looking at possibly getting a used enclosed trailer for my car. Any ideas how much one would cost? I was thinking $5000 or so. I can use my dads 02 Chevy Duramax to pull it with so thats not a big deal.

TIA.

Talk to Jammer ASAP!

He picked up a trailer with his new car, I wouldn’t know the value of it but I do think he is trying to sell it.

ah, found his post:

I am also listing a 28 foot trailer for sale if anyones interested, I need a 2 car enclosed. I wont officially offer this until I have pictures and a complete list of features, but its a Maroon/Red 2006 Wells Cargo with winch, lots of lights, cabinets, work bench, tire racks, spare and so on.

i think 5k would be close to what one may go for…

Cool thanks for the info.

Griffins carry used?

better off from a private seller…but i dont know about used there

Jay sold his trailer already.

Depending on how many frills you want, you can get a good enclosed for $4000-20000. Pony up for the heavier rated axles.

Get one with some space. 18’ can fit a car but will drive you nuts. 20 or 24 is perfect and has room for gear.

Ryan won’t have a ton of shit to bring with him. He doesn’t track the car. I’m sure he will be using to simply tow it some where and unload it. Every thing can be tossed in the back of the truck

Na, Just enough room for a 55 gallon drum!!

The trailer will be for my auto drag Supra.

Lol damn some one is balling now

I kid I kid. Someday I would like to have an Auto car just for dragging.

I dont plan to take the black car any higher up in power I dont think. As long as I can get that dyno to hit 7xx HP.

If you can’t time to get the lady friend bringing in some cash moneys

A NICE enclosed trailor is going to be north of 10K. My buddy had a 30’ enclosed, tool box/bench inside, lights etc, and he paid 18K for it.

He is looking for a used one though. And he does not need that big of a trailer

Yeah we paid like $20k+ brand new for our 28’ enclosed w/ a work bench, alloy wheels, A/C, tile floor, diamond plate ramp, closet, etc.

That’s major overkill for me.

I think they are failing to acknowledge the first post

Wouldn’t that be nice. School first I told her :slight_smile:

They must think I’m balling or something.

Yea they are trying to get you a trailer bigger then your house