Enclosed car trailer

looking to buy an enclosed trailer, anywhere between 20-24’. if anyone has any contacts or has any tips on any the info would be greatly appreciated…

thanks,
Paul

bump give this guy a call http://www.raceny.com/smf2/index.php?topic=38137.0

These are the guys I’ve been VERY closely looking at and will probably have them build me a custom one (I want the extra 6" of head height and some of their other extras they offer). For the price vs build quality of all the places I’ve researched, these are some of the better ones. There are better trailers out there, but from a Cost -2- Quality/Feature ratio, these are VERY hard to beat.

^
those do look good

$4k for a 24ft enclosed? I bet it falls apart within 3 years.

Well if that’s so, then you get another for free as it’s got a 5 year warranty.

You think they are going to ship you another trailer for free when the rivets on the side panels fall off, or do you think they are going to say “sure drive out Georgia and spend $1000 in gas and we’ll fix it for you, or we can send you some rivets and a new panel and you can fix it yourself!” Then you have to spend a weekend drilling out the side fucking panel on your trailer so you can replace it, and it’ll never be perfect, only to have another one fall apart a few weeks later. Same applies for any other little bull shit part that falls apart, you think they are going to send someone out to warranty that? No way, this would be fine if you lived next to their manufacturing plant, but with no dealer support network like World Express, Haulmark, Featherlite, etc, you are either fixing it yourself, or paying someone to fix all the stupid shit that is going to break on a cheap trailer.

Better off buying a name brand USED, than a piece of shit new.

true that!

We sell them, but not the cheap stuff.

I can’t argue with you on the basis of the Haulmark, Featherlite, etc. All I can say is when you look at the build sheets, specifications, warranty, reviews, etc the one I posted is roughly 1/2 the price of a similar Haulmark, but the differences in the specification sheets of construction, axles, frame, tail, finishes, accessories, etc they are VERY similar if not identical (Or in some cases better equipment is used on the cheaper trailer IE: the axles). Thus my point of Cost Vs Quality/Features still holds.

If he wants to buy a Haulmark, Featherlite, etc go ahead, I was just giving a comparable option on a similarly specified built trailer for a cheaper price.

I’m no expert but like their ad says, sounds too good to be true.

We have had our trailer for ~6 years with everyday use and none of the rivets have fallen off. however it has started to leak at the back doors which is really the only problem but thats a pretty long life for a trailer IMO. the original tires/brakes that they put on there suck though. and the wheels rusted out in like a year lol

It was from the place on NFB

That eBay link is worth checking out. At least do some digging on the company and any reviews.

Trailer was purchased it’s in the driveway

Yea I’ve had one for awhile now. Do yourself a favor if/when you do get one register it in Maine, I have all the info to do so

Ive heard some bad things with registering out of state theyre cracking down on that type of thing.

My shitbag insurance company wouldn’t cover my trailers if I reg.d them in Maine.

^^^ right. It’s not worth the couple bucks to me