150 bucks to whoever will drive/let me use

their flatbed truck or truck + enclosed(preferred)/open car trailer. Need to get drop off one car and for exchange another car. The catch? We are going to chicago…

i have gas covered, so this would be 150 bucks in your pocket… a dolly is not sufficient.

talk to dan (fastandcheap)

edit:
i will take my 20 dollar finders fee now

Rent a dolly and You can use mine. But that’s prolly more of a pita then You’re looking for.

edit - You prolly need a full trailor for what Your towing.

yeah, dolly is no good. i think uhaul rents car trailers for 80 bucks. i have a 300 dollar shipping budget, so i gould only float you 75 bucks or so, and gas.

when do you want to go? ill toss down on a rental truck…

word: when?

probably next week. they are open on saturday, but it would require leaving very early.

Trailers (6k gvw) are $49.95 and will lift all 4 wheels. Just throw a car cover on the kaa.

Trailer is 2100 lbs, leaving 3900 for the kaa. Class 3+ hitch territory. That’s all well and good as my essuvee maxs out ~5500-6k for towing.

Problem is, I’m not available to be gone allday (10 hrs each way) on Xmas eve. Sorry.

If all esle fails, You can borrow it.

Someone local has to have a trailer or enclosed trailor for their race car/dyno queen…

Hmm…

Wait… are You still working up a deal with Kustom Workz? They have their own enclosed trailor…
See if You can barter that into the deal somehow.

ooh, good call.

Even postwhores are useful. Outstanding!

if ur looking for company for the ride id b down to go :tup:

“Whyyyy I OUGHTA!!!”

pm replied.

great, come bowling.

bump. i would like to go on monday of next week.

if nothing else, i think i am going to rent an open trailer… anyone have an elise sized cover?

gotta tarp you can borrow.

get on aim

quit being a bitch and just drive it. i bet it still pulls .9g in the snow

damn If I had some extra time to kill, I’d deffinatly over my services.