2008 Chevy Colorado Z71 4x4 SWB

Ok I’m looking to sell my wife’s Chevy Colorado. It is near perfect, seriously like new. I think there might be a few paint chips and a couple rock chips on the windshield but that is it. I’ve towed a trailer a couple times with it and drove it on the beach a few times. Tows and handles itself off road very well.

2008 Chevy Colorado
~37,000 Miles
I5 3.7L Auto
4x4 Push Button
Towing Package
Spray in Bed Liner
Tinted Windows
Small lift (2.5") Can fit up to a 32" tire
30"x9.5"x15" BFG T/A’s In good shape
Black Bow Tie
MP3 CD Player with Sat capabilities
Power Everything
Black Cloth
Oil Changed by myself or dealer every 3K miles
5y/100K mile warranty

Looking for $14,000 obo. I have some wiggle room if it is a quick sale.

Can arrange shipping, as this truck is in Houston.

Text for faster response at 716-698-88two3

Older Pictures (6 months ago)

I took these this morning really quick.

KBB & NADA

Good Price! Should sell quick.

ugh… If this was a crew cab I would be super interested.

Good price, looks super clean, good luck with the sale.

nice looking truck!

what’s the mpg on this puppy?? and does it have a carpet or vinyl floor?

love these trucks, this one looks great witht hat lift. glws that price is awesome!

I have seen 22mpg on the highway but average about 19mpg. She also has 3.73 gears front and rear (factory option) and there is a tune on it. This truck has carpet inside, it literally had every single option you could get in 2008 for the regular cab short bed 4x4 truck.

The in-line configuration in the available Vortec 3.7L I-5 engine gives it the efficiency to offer 23 MPG hwy(5). It also pumps out 242 hp and 242 lb.-ft. of torque.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/2378544632.html

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/2376557998.html

Buy me! :slight_smile:

Don’t make me put this on ebay or autotrader

had no idea these trucks went for that much. looks to be a good buy though, glws.

Used car prices have also skyrocketed. I’m open to offers as we already have the new truck and I don’t really need this one anymore. Would be willing to take a partial trade for an old muscle car and or guns.

sold for asking :slight_smile: