2008 GMC Sierra Z71

Truck has about 106k on it, and most of them are highway miles. It is an extended cab 4x4 with the 5.3 engine, Z71 package, and SLE trim. The interior is flawless, and the truck has never been smoked in. The only thins wrong with the body are the 2 dings on the tailgate. This truck has always been maintained and well taken care of. I am the original owner, and have changed the oil religiously since new. The truck has had carwell rustproofing every fall since brand new, and everything under the truck is rust free. This truck has been great, and never left me stranded. Everything works, and the truck needs nothing.

Some recent maintenance:

Oil changed at 105K
New front and rear brakes at 95k
New front upper ball joints at 80k
Coolant flush at 75k
Trans fluid and filter change at 80k

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25517[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25518[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25520[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25521[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25522[/ATTACH]

Free bump for Joe, this truck is mint in and out. Very clean.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Yeah! 6.4 coming soon!

Bump $14,500

what transmission is in this? I want a new tow rig that’s not a pos and this definitely fits the bill

I believe it is the 4L60E auto. My truck is spotless and it really hurts asking that low for it… but I guess that’s where the market is right now…

Sale Pending…

Any problems with lifters on those? :slight_smile:

Nope. But as soon as I hook a trailer up to it, or try to use it as a truck I wish I was in a Ford…

Bump for great truck and trust worthy seller.

SOLD!