FS:2000 Gmc Sierra Z71 4x4 NEW PRICE $6500

FS: 2000 Gmc Sierra Z71 black Ext.cab 4x4 everything works and the truck runs great 140K miles fully loaded leather heated seats,heated mirrors,it has HUD so on.

-3 Inch body lift
-flame grill
-cool blue head lights
-crome bug shield
-Z71 light cover
-MT 16inch rims
has other little stuff will get pics up soon

asking $6500 b/o but will accept trades depending on what it is.

great now i got a truck to compete with hahaha j/k

glws sounds like a real nice truck

Anybody? it’s fully loaded 9000 B/O these trucks are soild trucks they last forever and ever owner i knew and they took very good care of it i just changed the oil and did a basic tune up.

damn this is exactly what i want. too bad i have nothing worth 9k. i have a '03 636 but i only paid 5k for that and i still want it. lol

Pics?

i will get them up soon and it looks just like greddy420a’s z71 same color and all but it has leather seats

4th door? i swear ive seen some 2000’s with the 4th door. i almost bought a 3rd door truck planning on welding on a uniside w/ the fourth door…

bump, good seller and clean truck.

8500 please some one take it. i got a car i wanna buy so someone buy the truck also it needs new tires.

pics?

pics

PICSS

pics!?

5.3 or 6.0?

it has the 5.3L looks just like greddy420A’s truck in the other thread but i will get pics up tonight

its black with the same trim as his but mine has a 3 inch body lift with 33’s and leather seats.

PIMPIN :ohyeah:

i have a pic now will get more tomarrow

where is it?

How are the tires? They look a little beat in the pics.

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/FastazzEclipse/mytruck.jpg