just looking to see if anyone is intrested
2000 sierra black with 144k
auto 5.3 vortec
has push button 4 wheel drive
black interior which is mint and has power everything
needs nothing
paint is in great shape
but there is a little paint bubble on the hood
i bought it from my work and the guy who traded it in drove it to pittsburgh every weekend so the miles is pretty much all highway
looking for 8000/obo cause i need to pay off the loan
thanks

glws

5.3 vortec?

yea

if there was a way for someone to take over payments i cud have this sold

hows the 4wd in it?
inspection??

take out a bank loan

how many miles do these suckers usually rack up?

at LEAST 200K I’d have to say

my buddy has the same truck and it has 260k and still runs fine
the 4 wheel drive works great and just passed inspection last month
as far as taking over payments i cant do that unless they refinance it and put it in there name or they can get a loan cause i need to pay it off for the lien relase
its goin next week to get the rocker panels undercoated and on saturday a tech at my work is going to raise the torsion bars so that the front end is even hieght with the back and get an alinment

oh yea it has cruise control which works great
the ac blows very cold
has a brake controler and has the factory radio which has a cd player and a cassette player

im interested, but i gotta sell my 02 s10 and pay off some student loans first… aka i wont be having a real truck anytime soon…

glws

hahaha thanks

Very nice truck, definatly interested. can i come look at it?

wish I wasn’t 3 hours away.
If you don’t sell it in a hurry, I’m interested,. Just gotta find the time to look at it

im in no hurry to sell it at all i really dont even want to sell it but if someone comes up with the cash ill take it

i just want to move to arizona and dont want the loan
so in other words take your time

ive seen one at Paddock before with 390,000 miles. was still running surprisingly strong. i used to have a picture of the odometer on my old cell phone

we got one in at work that was used to follow construction vehicles and it had 406,000 and no im not shitting you and it still ran great the only odd noise it made was a valve tick so yea id say they are pretty reliable trucks

if i didnt have so much negative with my car i could pick this up and def would

well thanks for the intrest