2008 GTR spy shots

I like it alot actually. I think it is a great blend of the z and the bnr.

Thats why I love you.

^ I’m fine with that

so they are implying that the g35 is gonna get an na model?

i think thats hot and will definitely be a competitor in the higher up sports car world

That is hot as poo. That car would look hot wearing a deep purple paint job.

i’m more excited that it seems the G35 coupe will get the same engine just without the turbos

Yes, there are talks of NA versions either 3.7 l or 3.8 l making it into the G35 and 350Z. Probably as some rice “NISMO” package.

The rumor mill is turnig here…
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15619&highlight=vq35hr

well i dont think they will put anything but a 3.5 in the 350z or G35…they will have to change the names of the cars

No they don’t, they didn’t when they put a 4.3l into the Q45.

i was kidding sweety…

nice, i think its gonna be kinda cool that they are gonna offer a model of the car in lots of diff price ranges that can cater to many needs

cost???

Read???

they did with the other skylines too…

looks a lot like the dodge magnum roofline

all in all, not bad looking… I’d drive one

edit: ferrari styling cues in the in ass end too

well, im mainly speaking about USandA

they have many different models of 350z(enthusiast, roadster, track, etc…), then u jump up, and u have the g35, then u have nismo models of 350z and g35(supposedly),then u jump up again to the skyline. just seems like u can definitely find some variation of this car to fit anyone who wants to drive a sports car. anywhere from ricey teens to track racers to retired old stock brokers.

gotta remember that for a long time, the 300zx na/turbo was really ur only choice for a good sports car out of nissan. well that and the 240sx, but thats not really even comparable to most sports cars.

OK…cause in Japan they had a bunch of models of the Skyline which i am sure u know…my fav. being the 4dr salon

yea, and while that does interest me, i know i prolly will never own a skyline due to ghey retrictions.

i was actually thinking more along the lines of my future :wink:

It’s called the GTR not the Skyline.

The Skyline is already here.
You can buy them now.
It’s also called the G35.

Continue :slight_smile: