NEW SKYLINE GT-R CAUGHT MOVING ON FILM!!!!

ENJOY…

such a sweet car.

ohhh and its been discussed before but. its only a Nissan GT-R, its not a skyline.

^^as brad said it’s a GT-R and it should be for sale in 2008…100G’S …very
very nice car …

so far i still think the car is ugly, until i see it in person, but as for performance it looks like a serious machine

apparently it beats out a 911. the front looks liek the new lancer… bleah… too much of a g35 look at the back
but the front is pure box… (skyline!~)

just like all the new cars eventually we all get used to the design, thats what car designers are good at bringing the future models in design before most people are even ready for it.

if its not called the skyline, who cares it’s definately more powerful than any previous skyline, what else do you need than a GT-R emblem.lol by the way the reason for that may be because in asia the infinity G35 coupe is called the Skyline and is branded under nissan.

Yea i know, infiniti, acura and lexus dont exist in Japan or Hongkong for that matter. but what i really dont liek is that… its not an inline 6… it feels like they’re betraying the heritage of the GTR with this stroked fairlady engine nonsense.

I completely understand. This stroked VQ TT is supposed to put out roughly 400… WTFBBQ?!? The exhaust tone is really gnarly too i remember watching the video and just creaming myself when i heard it rev and saw the backfire…

Bottomline, i love the raw unadulterated power and performance, and the styling isnt anything top scoff at, but i dont like the betrayal of the GTR badge. Thats just me, still though i’d drive one of these things into the ground if given to me.

yeah but the VQ skylines were luxury class vehicles and never had GT badging.

If this thing came out!!!, we better get ready for some stiff competition from Toyota, they will bring a Supra out!!!, after all we are all men, who’s got the biggest…lol…

the only thing that gets me is that all these rugged looking rare exotic feeling cars,previously, are now getting tons of steriod under the hood, but practically all look the same in the silver shell, all to smooth simple and futuristic, no charector to them anymore, now if you pull all the new m3,m5’s,gtr,porsche,viper,in a line up, and such they’d look like spaceships, all dark or silver,unable to identify easily,lol, whereas if you go today to a carshow you can tell from far away that you unmistakebaly just saw a sonic blue r-33 and so on…

That doesn’t matter what engine platform the car is running, they probably didn’t make a GT-R or a GT version of the Jap skyline, because they probably wanted to drop the two mix, and just have a regular skyline, and then a GT-R new powerhouse from the skyline legend, if you look back at the first skylines, they were regular coupes and cars like the jap skyline today. Plus the G35 or asian version Nissan skyline, has almost the same specs and hp levels of all the past skylines…

im not saying that the V35 or V36 is an inferior skyline because of the engine, im just saying that it was never GT badged because it was made as a luxury sports car instead of a tuneable super car. a skyline is a skyline no matter what you call it or whats under the hood .
http://www.carview.co.jp/magazine/special/2006/06nissan_skyline/take_car/skyline_01/images/01_l.jpg
http://www.rsportscars.com/foto/10/gtrproto05.jpg

^^^^lol, yea well said, i probably miss understood your post, anyways, nics pics…

This pic just set it off for me. I was never too keen on the styling until this pic.
This is me. 100G This is me!! :drivin
It’s even got a little Fairlady
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o69/pcproa/Random_Pics/Pict0006.jpg

Gotta move up in the Twerbo realm sometime :wink:

i dont see the fairlady in it…maybe z33…not 32…i really dislike the look of this GT-R…im sad…to me…it doesnt look agressive

and you’re not allowed to use the word twerbo…its MINE!!!:mad:

There’s Z32 in the swoop of the nose. It seems lower centre of gravity than the high body Z33. We’ll see when I’m standing next to one.

Twerbo Twerbo Twerbo Twerbo. Rabbit has Twerbo in his Sig. I’m Twerbo and you’re not. Twerbo Twerbo Twerbo
hahahaha I’m such a child

nope…i still dont see it…i see that it is higher and chunky like the z33…put some glasses on or check ur eyes lol

yes you are one:) …but rabbit properly referenced it…theyre quotes…jeeze

AHHHHHH NEW GTR?!!

weird…
just looked at this thread again and saw you posted this pic… im using that pic as my wallpaper right now, just actually changed it to that a couple days ago.

popcorns car is puuure SEX!
everytime I see it I like it a bit more.

bastard