**2008 Honda CBR1000RR**

You’ll be riding this all summer, see you out there!

Ill pass this by a friend he’s looking for cbr1000

Cool - let me know if he wants my digits :tup:

I think you should tip it over off those stands and sell it to me for 6k so I can make a nasty streetfighter out of it.

I applied for a new job, just so I can buy a nice bike like this one :slight_smile:
3 pay grades might catch me up to the wife, although I would need an act of congress to get the job for what it’s posted at :frowning:
(even though I’m awesome enough to do the job)

Ugh. I keep going back and forth on selling mine. I’m going to miss the ketchup and mustard pairing. :frowning:

Shoot me a PM with your number and I’ll give it to him. I’m trying to sell him on this thing I think it’s the best used CBR available in the area.

Free bump :wink:

6500, serious offer.

Thanks for the interest. That’s just a bit too low for me to let it go.

Fresh oil and filter! This thing is the most fun way to get 40mpg on your commute! :slight_smile:

7k is highest i can pay cash

No ones bought this thing yet ? What’s this world coming to
You can have mine for 7k cash

It’s a hot looking bike, but it’s not worth 8 grand

I searched the thread, but I can’t seem to find your offer…

I’m not just saying this because Geoff is a friend, but these bikes with such low miles and a warranty, are most certainly worth that much. Search around. You might be able to find ‘some good deals’ but overall, this price is right where it should be.

Bump. NYSpeed special price $7900.

I am content with the bike I have, but because of the piston ring problem on this engine, unless it has been rebuilt, I would give 6 grand

Plus, there are 5-6 09-10 zx10r’s on CL between here and syracuse for 7500-8500, with less mileage

edit: the guy with the 09 gsxr600 is really sniffing glue

The motor was broken in properly and doesn’t burn a drop of oil. It is also fully warrantied until 2015.

So unless you are going to make a serious offer on the bike, please stay out of my thread. Thanks.

so you’re not looking to buy a bike, but you keep adding hypothetical lowballs?

Honda’s fit and finish > kawasaki’s fit and finish, coming from an owner of both. Don’t compare owning the 1000rr to the 10r, the 10r won’t win.