2008 Honda Civic SI - $15,000

Since the birth of the triplets my car is essentially useless. My plan is to get into a sweet newish minivan so I dont plan on this being for sale for very long.
If you have any questions just ask and I will do my best to answer them. Ok on to the info:
2008 Honda Civic SI
48,983 miles
2HGFA55518H708226
New pads and rotors all the way around.
HIDS and fog lights added
Hella triple air horn
Rims and calipers have been painted black.
Car runs great and is available for test drives whenever.
I may include a set of snows with a ton of life left on them mounted on RSX rims as well as the roof rack for the right price.

The only problem with the car is that it was hit on the passenger side a couple of years ago. Needed new door skins and some paint but is good as new.
Here is the carfax - http://www.carfax.com/viewEmailReport.do?a=fSLmr9OyY4JJghlmNiq1GEbAuTcWGCfEMFhsGIwNP6jcU3xPPmzKZw%3D%3D&language=en
Here are the pics -

Omfg there is the Si I have been looking for! I want this so bad in the worst way ever! Glws I will be in touch with you

Damn great price and nice looking car, should go quick.

Good price. What about a pilot? 3rd row seating yo!!

My wife has a pilot and loves it. I love it too. We all fit but I think I was a cruiser that is a little bit bigger. I was anti-minivan like 3 months ago but it is a harsh reality for sure when you try to get the whole family in one car. Oh well, some day I will have a 2 seater.

We could turbo a honda oddesy…

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/0vgEZmxNHCY/0.jpg

Yes please

http://carficionado.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/renault-espace-f1.jpg

Renault espace f1?

Incredible cars, my mom has an '08 Si as well, we love it. Would have bought this one if it were for sale a year ago, as black was our first choice…we settled on Habanero Red…

Either way, good luck.

Thanks, ya I love the car and have babied it but fact is it’s way too small.

cool car… I love my 08 si.

GLWS!!!

Got a couple lowball dealer offers of course. I would rather sell on here but the car hasnt moved in about a month so I may take what they are going to give me.
BUMP

Onefastmonkey, I tried to pm you but couldn’t as you messages are full please pm me or clear some. Thank you

Do the tax impications on the trade in make it better for you to trade it in? if so then do that…

Inbox cleared out. Sorry about that.

For sure. I have been meaning to do that but haven’t yet.

Bump, still for sale but not actively trying to sell. Has snows and a roof rack.

What’s the dealer offering?

I would guess $12500-14000 for trade just because of the carfax history that will come up on the resale end of it and not to burst your bubble but that $15,109 trade in number shows OUTSTANDING condition which adds $1152. There is 1 out of 500 trades with 50,000 miles that is in outstanding condition and that 1 will have a clean carfax.

Ya I had a couple of dealerships offer me 13,500 which I may take but like I said not in a huge rush to sell.

13500 * .0875 = $1181 in sales tax savings if you just trade it in.

To put it another way, if you sell it for you full asking price of 15k (does anyone EVER get full asking price?) you only pocket an extra $318 vs just trading it in at $13500, but you get to deal with the hassle of trying to sell it.