2008 Sierra Vortec Max 4x4 SLT

Posting this up more as a feeler, but I’d like to move onto something new for the wife to drive.

2008 GMC Sierra Vortec Max 1500 4x4 SLT. It has less then 35,000 miles and is well taken care of. Oil always changed as should be and the truck drives great.

It has the L76 aluminum 6.0L with L92 heads - pretty much the same engine as the G8. It has DOD and Cam Phasing but they have been deleted (can be turned on if desired). Big factory 12 bolt locking rear end. 2wd/AWD/4hi/4lo options.

FLT level 5 vacuum modulated transmission with Vig 3600 stall. These items have maybe 15,000 miles on them and work great. Truck also has a Dynomax cat back, CNC ported 90mm throttle body, airaid intake tube, coat long tube headers (not installed yet), leaved, flip up bed cover, paint matched tool box, and maybe a few others items I’m forgetting about.

Interior is tan leather, heated seats, 6 disc cd changer, Bose system, auto climate control, power folding mirrors, loaded with everything except sun roof and nav. Inside is very clean and everything works. This has the trailing package with the built in trailer brakes.

Kelly Blue Book on the truck is $28,900, NADA is $28,300. The truck does have a salvage title. I purchased it fixed and it looks great. The airbag light is on because the front sensors are missing, but it has good airbags. I never replaced this stuff because I don’t care about it. The traction control light is also on because the vacuum actuated shifting of the trans. Passes inspection no problem these two codes / issues don’t affect the truck at all. My wife drives this truck everyday and I would have no problem driving this truck across country.

I’ll go ahead and ask $24,000 for the truck. I have a title in my name no lean.

I’d be willing to trade for a C6 auto vert or coupe, Trailblazer SS, or anything fun. Also can do trades plus cash up or down.

This is what she looks like stock when I got it.

This is how it sits now. All the black out is PlastiDip so you can remove it back to the factory look. I have the stock GMC 20" wheels as well as the black Titan 18" wheels. Truck runs a best of high 13s in the 1/4 mile, so it is pretty quick for a big rig.

Truck has no lean! Will not tip over!

Title has no lean :stuck_out_tongue:

The truck is silly clean, my wife does a good job keeping it clean. No kids or anything to wreck it.

Would love to get a G8 on trade.

Here are some quick phone pictures.

Frienemies

What I’m trying to say is it isn’t lean, it’s lien

LoL What I’m trying to say is I know its a typo, but I don’t really care. I got it :stuck_out_tongue: