2008 Subaru Legacy GT 2.5 Limited - $17K

Hey all,

Looking to sell my 08’ Legacy. It’s got 57k on it and runs like a dream.

Just some facts:

Mileage: 57,000 ( all highway driving too )
Mods: None - 100% stock
New tires @ 50,000 miles
Oil changed with full synthetic every 4,000 miles
New brake pads @ 49,000 miles
Majority of front end replaced under warranty at 55,000 and alignment done.

Clutch is strong, runs great!

Full Leather interior, Sun roof, electric/heated seats, great stereo. Any questions just ask.

Asking $17,000 OBO!

The car was involved in an accident involving the rear driver side quarter panel the first week I got it (in 2008) - since been completely repaired.

More info: http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=13440&endYear=2013&modelCode1=LEGACY&startYear=1981&makeCode1=SUB&searchRadius=25&listingId=318705447&Log=0

Bump for Friday, The price on the car is flexible. Feel free to make an offer!!

paging maxwell

I’m not sure who Maxwell is but if he wants a Legacy GT; let me know! :smiley:

Is the exterior DGM or QSM? Can’t quite tell in the picture. Interested, my gf has been looking for a LGT.

Maxwell is as legit as they come on this board. We sold him our SE-R Spec V last summer, he was true to his word with everything.

Yes, it is true that I have been pondering a Legacy, but I am about a month away from pulling the trigger. I’m also not 100% sure I want to go GT as this will be my DD and i’d like to keep maintenance costs as low as possible.

As I continue to research and narrow down my decision, I may express some interest, but for now, GLWS.

EDIT: In looking at your ad, it’d be nice to see some daytime pictures and more detailed photos of the entire car (engine bay, underside, accident area, ding, etc). Some more information on the accident and any other details would also be helpful.

+1 for more pictures/info