2005 Subaru Legacy GT Limited (only 63K)

Hate to have to do it guys but I have to sell my Legacy. No reason for selling it other then I need to get a bigger family car. Adult owned and always has been pristinely taken care of and always garaged. Motor is unmolested and only has an upgraded COBB SF intake for a little added turbo noise. Interior is black with black leather heated seats and is also pristine with no tears or anything.Car has new tires and just received an alignment along with rotors and pads. There are no problems with the car at all and I am pricing it to sell fast. My name is Aaron, call or text anytime for questions or to set up a test drive. (716) 799-9706. Listed below are the options and specs.

Year, Make and Model: 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Limited Sedan
Color: Regal Blue Pearl
Miles: 63141
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
Title: Clear
Lien: No liens
VIN: 4s3bl676656220454
Asking Price: $12,750

• AM/FM Stereo Radio
• Air Conditioning
• Alloy Wheels
• Anti-Lock Braking System
• Auto Dimming Mirror
• Body Side Moldings
• Bucket Seats
• Center Arm Rest
• Climate Control
• 6 CD Changer
• Compass
• Cruise Control
• Digital Thermometer
• Driver Side Air Bag
• Driver Side Remote Mirror
• Fog Lights
• Front Bucket Seats
• Ground Effects
• Heated Outside Mirror (s)
• Heated Seats
• Interval Wipers
• Leather Upholstery
• Lumbar Seating
• Heated Windshield Wipers
• Passengers Front Airbag
• Power Door Locks
• Power Drivers Seat
• Power Moon Roof
• Power Passenger Seat
• Power Windows
• Rear Defroster
• Remote Fuel Door
• Remote Trunk Lid
• Side Air Bags
• Signal on Side of Mirrors
• Tilt Steering Wheel
• Tinted Glass

For some reason not all my pictures will upload. If you are interested in any other views or questions feel free to text.

interested in any trades? i have a land rover dicso with 83k new pads rotors tires all black leather in no rot some minor bubbling over windshield. no mechanical problems

:tup: for a good ad, glws, may be in touch soon.

Very nice.
The Legacy seems to often get forgotten when it comes to Subaru talk.

Awesome cars guys, a short mod list on these and they move out quite well. Great price and nice color combo so this should sell in no time.

I am absolutely in love with mine still. Even when I have both car seats in the back, I can still have fun.

I believe this car is sold. as was stated it was a good price he just wanted an A8 we had on the lot. good seller, I believe the car ended up out of state.