'05 Subaru Legacy GT stage 2

I’m thinking about buying a new car so I’m putting mine up for sale.It is a 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Limited with Stage 2 mods.It is Atlantic blue pearl in color,5 speed manual,power locks,windows,seats,mirrors.tan leather interior,heated front seats,heated mirrors,sunroof,fog lights,Subaru winter mats. The car currently has 66,000 miles on it. I am the second owner of the vehicle. I have had no issues what so ever in all the time I’ve owned it. It has been taken very good care of.Oil changed with Mobil one synthetic every 3k. I bought it stock it with 47k.I have about $5,000 into it. Here’s the list of the mods.

-3 inch catless Invidia downpipe (w/divorced wastegate)

-3 inch SPT catback exhaust

-Perrin catless up pipe

-BC Racing type BR coilovers(less than 3k on them)

-Perrin short shifter with Perrin shifter bushings

-Kartboy shift knob with STI logo

-GT Spec front strut bar

-SPT intake

-Autometer boost gauge

-18x9 Rota G- Force rims (hyper black) wrapped in 225/40/18 Toyo Proxes4 with less than 3k on them

-Stock wheels with a set of Dunlop winter tires and also a set of newer mastercraft summer tires.

-Tuned by Mike at Innovative

I am Looking for a quick sale so I’m looking to get $13,500 FIRM(price excludes the Rota summer wheels)add on an extra $1,000 if you want them.
I don’t have any good pictures of it right now but will tomorrow. you can either PM me or call me at anytime 716-725-5591 Dan.

Ahhh so you’re the one who owns this. Sounds great, GLWS:tup:

Dope

Fuck Yeah Dan Murray!!! GLWS

BUMP FOR GOOD GUY

dan murray i heard you like to fuck pussy

nice car :tup:
good owner :tup:

glws dan, great guy. really nice car. sounds awesome :tup: whats next?

thanks everyone,i hope to buy an evo

Think I was next to this car by ecc south the one day. This car looks awesome

Wow, I didn’t know they even made these like this in 05. Very nice.

see this car all the time. looks great and sounds amazing GLWS

Always liked these cars, good luck.

do you have the stock exhaust for this?

no

iv driven and driven in this car many many times, it pulls hard and drives very comfortably. really nice car. killer price too… glws dan

i would really consider buying this if i didnt have a stupid VW lol

Hrmmm. Interested but would need to get a loan. Lemme see what I can do.

how come Ive not seen this car cruising in the burg… how much whp is this making? glws also!

i live in hamburg, and as far as whp goes i don’t know ive never had it dyno’d

very nice

thanks, I really need to take some more pics of this I just havnt had much time