2005 Subaru Legacy GT

Had this up for sale a few months ago and changed my mind on selling it. I absolutely love this car but I really want another Audi and can’t have both so i’m ready to sell this. It is a 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Limited with Stage 2 mods.It is Atlantic blue pearl in color,5 speed manual,power locks,windows,seats,mirrors.tan leather interior,heated front seats,heated mirrors,sunroof,fog lights,Subaru winter mats. The car currently has 72,000 miles on it. I am the second owner of the vehicle. I have had no issues what so ever in all the time I’ve owned it. It has been taken very good care of.Oil changed with Mobil one synthetic every 3k.I bought it stock it with 47k.I have about $5,000 into it. Here’s the list of the mods.

-3 inch catless Invidia downpipe (w/divorced wastegate)

-3 inch SPT catback exhaust

-Perrin catless up pipe

-BC Racing type BR coilovers

-Perrin short shifter

-Perrin shifter bushings

-Kartboy shift knob with STI logo

-GT Spec front strut bar

-SPT intake

-Pro sport electrical boost gauge

-Pro sport electrical oil pressure gauge

-In dash cubby gauge pod

-R Rev Carbon fiber front grill (painted to match)

-18x9 Rota G - Force rims (hyper black) wrapped in 225/40/18 Toyo Proxes4 (tires have a lifetime warranty)

-Stock wheels with a set of Dunlop winter tires

-Tuned by Mike at Innovative

-New pads and rotors (front and rear) as of 6-30-11

-New left front wheel bearing
NO TRADES AND NOT LOOKING TO PART ANYTHING OUT.
I’m looking to get $14,000.b/o
you can either PM me or call me at anytime 716-725-5591 Dan.

Check out more photo’s at this link

This thing sounds awesome. GLWS:tup:

calling tradersbase

Love this legacy! Just forwarded this to a friend.

glws dan!! dudes legit and so is this car

Thanks everyone so far,I just found a car I really want to buy today, hopefully this sells quick.

is that a VR-4?

Haha it’s notavr4 I havnt used this forum in a while and signed on and my username was dan716 instead of notavr4 I dunno what happened.

Ugh…If this was one month in the future. This is exactly what I want, but the financial situation isn’t the best at the moment.

Edit. Trying to see if I can make things happen. I want to take a look at this very soon. PM pending

Well I hope I sell this soon but come next month if I still have it let me know

Any tuning PDF’s or #'s?

This is sweet

I’ve never had it dyno’d so I don’t know what it puts Down

Definitely coming to look at it tonight. I’ll call you again after you get out of work. If I like it, I’m putting a deposit on it tonight.

Cell phone is smashed. PM sent with different #.

Car is still for sale.

Check your PM’s. As long as it passes leakdown, I’m buying it. :tup:

SOLD to Jskrapper. I’m going to miss this car.

I honestly felt bad driving away from your house last night. I could tell you were not feeling right about it. Trust me, I will take good care of her, and give a call if you want to rent her for a weekend for old time’s sake haha.

Also, give a call or text me the second you get that magic sheet of paper I need.