2008 triumph Daytona 675 $6750

I’m selling my friends Daytona he wants to get a speed triple so the Daytona has to go

One owner 675 Daytona 2008 12400 miles
all service records triumph mobile one oil used every oil change detailed documentated service history,
12k service done last year and clutch was changed at the time nothing wrong with it just wanted a fresh clutch ( he’s very picky)
a few carbon parts,
integrated tail light
Front flush mount signals
two brothers slip on
factory retune
high flow filter,
he had no magic neon installed on the bike that chnages from 7 different colors ( I don’t like neon but it was done right) he paid 1200 dollars for it has the receipt,
the wheels were professionally painted black with a gold stripe
rear fender emilinator,
bike is all paid off title in hand

Amazing bikes, by far the best 600 bike i’ve riden in every aspect, and the reason why i own one as well. GLWS

I agree I’d love to own it, just don’t have the 6k for it, it’s a real race bike, when he was looking at buying a bike we looked at all the options the Gsxr came with and the other jap bikes none of them came with ss lines from the factory ohlins steering dampener, and other small features that everyone ends up changing… And for the price of that bike brand new compared to a Gsxr or r6 or zx6r it was a no brainer…

If I didnt need a new daily id buy this thing so quick, its in my budget too :frowning: glws. thing looks awesome

Another high point for the daytona is that it’s obdII. open source tuning is easy to do as well as diagnose any check engine light, no need for a loop type system power commander

Possibly driving down to pa this week end to swap it for a speed triple so if anyone wants this amazing bike the time is now haha

Legit owner, bumpp

Bike is gone… And the new bike is on its way home tomorrow

I’ve seen a lot of Speed Triples and for some reason, never noticed they had a single sided swingarm till I saw these pics. Looks good!

You might have seen the street triple… Which is a Daytona 675 stripped down

Nice!