2009 Rally Finland--Crazy Jump

Newcomer 19yr old Evengy Novikov getting absurdly lucky! IT was a good race…

that was awesome. :bigthumb:

dang

how the fuck do you knife a jump w/ a car? i can see lawndarting and tagging the front bumper but to come in ass first. he had to lift right at the peak and lift the front end or something…

Serious rear wing downforce?

best kind of racing.

Nice! I can’t wait until HD Theater starts showing WRC. Its been waaaaaay too long since its been aired in the states.

crazy russians

Ditto. HD coverage is going to be awesome. I can see every detail of Kimi rolling his car. :slight_smile:

How much you want to bet that Ferarri pulls him from WRC competition? With the wake of Massa’s incident fresh in thier minds…seeing him rolling like that will either get Shumi through the testing phases uber-quick…or get Kimi booted from WRC.

whats even more amazing is how when the front end comes slamming down it just sticks perfectly to the ground. The suspension on those things is fucking unreal.

Guess the suspension hasn’t settled yet though. After that, he’ll need to roll the fenders

hopefully someone local in finland can assume the cost of buying it for him.

looks like a jet boat that hit a bad wake

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQj7zyLtHog”]YouTube - Novikov’s very crazy jump[/ame]

I’m surprised Ferrari even lets Kimi drive in the rallies. However, maybe they don’t care since he has not been setting the world on fire during the last 1.5 F1 seasons. He needs to grab another coke plus an ice cream bar then retire from F1.

Hopefully Schumacher will be ready for Valencia. I’m not a big fan of his but the buzz around his return has been fun.

Sweet he almost pulled the dreaded half-back flip…

haha i like how he closes his eyes …like thats going to help!..of course i prob would to.

That isn’t the only thing he closed up tight! :ugh2: