rally in WRX gone bad

So tonight my friend and i have a great idea to go out and play rally in his wrx in a parking lot and to make a long story short we came around a corner doing about 40 to 45mph and the right rear wheel hit a curb very hard…so i just figured he cracked the wheel and thats it…i get out to check it out the wheel is underneith the car…

sucks to be him.

wow u suck at telling stories, you could’ve made it sound way cooler. Like the wheel looked like the DeLorean’s wheels in back to the future II err… something like that.

or posted a pic.

he’s got one on his phone does that count?

try and post it!!! was it kurt, brian?

sure, have him send it to your email and post that shit

damn…that sux

tie rod is probably gone

:owned:

yea it was kurt, justin…and as for the damage i think every single suspension piece needs fixed on that side of the car just the right rear side.

Tell him i said to learn how to control his car. either that or dont try to “drift” where there are curbs

rear wheel isn’t as bad…

unless it shoved the axle into the rear gear case and broke shit, now that would suck

I love when people buy a wrx/evo and automatically think they can act like a rally driver.

they can act like one… ever see those rally vids where all the dudes wreck… ROFL

awd might be pwn3d from a curb…

One more person that doesnt deserve that car.

on another note i picked up my mum’s subaru forester to do some moving into the new house. it’s like a billy goat in the snow and slush, i really love this car. you can see everything, relatively quick for a wagon, and just a tank in the bad weather. awd owns for daily driving in PA.