rally in WRX gone bad

it’s great for the 4 days a year when the weather is bad enough.

fwd or rwd is just fine in the burgh. The only vehicle I would not consider for daily driving in the burgh would be a motorcycle.

hahahah.

well actually if u guys new kurt…u would understand he was prob. joking around…and not acutally think hes colin mckay or whatever and think hes some professional rally driver…he was joking around…and prob. couldnt notice or see any curbs…and hit one!!! shit happens it sucks…he will get it fixed in no time prob. b/c if im correct hes a mechanic…and he still can always drive his Z28 in the snow like me!!

You still dont drift in a place that isnt WIIIDDDEEE open (ie. curbs near by) at 45mph…

do we know where he was drifting at??? nope…my buddy was in monroville mall parking lot…and hit a curb in his carprice…fucked shit all up in the snoww…didnt know or see the curb there

YES, exaclty. I do play around in my $500 subaru, but I never mess around in the Stealth. If you wanna play rally go to Beaver Run or some open area that you know very well.

come on…like none of u guys went and played around in ur car in a shit load of snow before??? i have in my beaters and in my DD’s…man some of u guys act like ur prefect drivers and are super smart and never fucked anything up…

what goes around comes around…

I play around in my $500 1988 Subaru. If I break it I dont care. I would not play around in my stealth nor would I mess around in a WRX. It is part of loving your car.

we are all perfectdrivers and the wrx driver who hit the curb is not, end of story.

:smiley:

LOL

Sucks for him though, hope he gets it fixed soon.

Maybe I’ll have a WRX as a beater car in 10 years :embarassd

it will prob. be fixed today…hes a meahnic…and thats his DD, hes run car is his 99 i belive Z28…soo if i could i would buy a wrx as my DD/ beater

stop flippinmg… i know its your friend but im sure when you heard frist, u said dumbass. i would say that to anyone doing it. nobody said they were perfect drivers. cautious yes, perfect no. I take my dad’s $35k Silverado out and do doughnuts and shit all the time, but i look where i am doing them first for the simple fact that anything can happen

i feel bad enough wrecking when i didn’t manually kick my car out of control… when i do, i’mjust careful where it’s at.

we aren’t hating on your buddy… but i mean come on… pretty dumbass situation…

Well 95greenZ, I hope he gets it fixed soon then :bigthumb:

blkp…im not flipping out…sorry if i seemed that way…i laughed and said that sucks…but i mean some ppl say the will never do that or it wouldnt happen with them!! it sucks…sure he will have it fixed soon though

Actually, I hit a curb going 25 in my Suby. I was downtown trying to slip through a yellow light in the snow and threar kicked out. There were some people walking to class that got a good laugh. I guess it just makes me sad when people abuse the cars I always wanted but couldnt afford. Probably just my jealousy. :dunno:

haha i hear ya…jealousy is a bitch…im sure hes not loving it having his car all fucked up…but u do have to laugh

The kid can drive i know that…and he doesnt think just cause he has a awd car he can be the greatest driver in the snow…Yeah it does suck and it was funny but hes over it now and the car will be fixxed very soon and he will be back to playing rally

:owned:

no doubt…but i think he knows it to