To everyone who stopped by tonight after southgate. PICS page 2 and 6

I really appreciate you all stopping by to make sure everything was alright.

I went into the turn a bit faster than I thought and, well…I think I can safely say that my car is now totalled.

It means alot to know that there is people out there who gave a shit enough to turn around and make sure I was alright and stay there until other people came as well.

As for me, I’m fine. I have a uber headache and my chest/shoulder/neck is super sore from the seatbelt.

Again, I can’t thank everyone enough for stopping to make sure I was fine.

Jcuz has pics of some of the damage, If I can get the ones I took to work I’ll post them up as well.

wow glad to see your okay man…where did this happen?

i thought people were just checking out your car, otherwise i would of stopped.

Thanks.
It happened at the intersection of center and union. Lost control, slid into the curb and barely missed a sign. Windshield smashed, pass. airbag went off, bent frame, roof buckled, fucked my rims and whole front end suspension up BAD

It’s no big man, I know you would have stopped had you know what happened.

what side of the road did you hit? like by the mobil? and how did you lose control? just take that turn too fast

lucky… least your ok…

I started to slide sideways into the curb in front of rite aid across from the newest gas station. the curb completely pwned the right side of my car.:frowning:

Thanks man. I just thank god that I did not have a passenger with me.

Wow thats really shitty. Sorry to hear, but at least your okay.

Were you there tonight? i drove by to meet the broad there and someone was yelling faggot as i drove past. And i saw a bunch of vdubs and heard some Douchebags yelling faggot and i put two and two together.Bunch of vdubs and gay guys = prob brett :slight_smile: jk lol.

cars are replaceable. At least you can still walk and are not fucked for life.
Live and learn. If you don’t have a STRONG handle on your car and experience to back it up don’t push it to where you may not come back.

It’s 100% obvious I do not have the driving skill I thought I did in my mind. Of course I learned the hard way and I’ll have to pay for it for some time.

I’m extremely glad nobody was involved in this other than myself. I don’t even know how I would have reacted had I hit someone or had someone else in the car at the time.

It’s going to be a rough few months trying to get my life back together.

Were you racing? Details please.

Glad to see your OK regardless.

hey at least you still have you life to put back together.

Just turned into it too fast and started to slide, curb came up pretty quick and boom game over.

Very true. My parents already hate me. This is going to be fun.
The first words out of their mouth should have been “are you alright?” not “what the fuck were you doing? do you know what this is going to do to our insurance?” :picard:

Any tickets issued? I’m assuming atleast one…
Hopfully you have collision? If airbags deploy and frame is bent = totaled.
shitty luck dude! good thing you are okay/

don’t worry dude, my rents said the SAME thing when I crashed my wrx. They figured that if i was okay enough to call, i was okay.

live and learn, car was more fucked up then i imagined from hitting a curb… but more or less u kinda swiped over a curb… look at the bright side… u now get to buy a HONDA

The officer was extremely nice, he told me I was going to go through hell dealing with the insurance and my parents. Since I did no damage to any property other than my own he let me off completely.
I’ve been wanting a new car and no payments, this is NOT the way I had in mind.

Lol it sucks to hear that from them at the time. I ache all over now though:tif:

honda ftw. I can’t wait for good gas mileage. I just have to figure out how I can afford a car now. I have no idea how I’m going to get to work and school and such.

do you know what officer it was? PM me if you want im curious to find out maybe my dad was working tonight