Ok, who is the idiot that crashed his WRX on Sheradin this morning?

Right in front of work (Northtown Hyundai/Subaru) Some asshat was driving like an…asshat and smashed into 2 trees. Witnesses say he was weaving in and out and lost control. On dry roads! In an automatic WRX! LOL! The car is totaled, tree impact at the point where the passenger front door and A pillar meet. The car is so twisted the doors on the DRIVER side don’t line up.

It was a big show this morning, 2 cops and everything.

WRX’s don’t come in auto…

:lol:
noob

:lol: maybe he was pissed and wanted to trade it in for a new one got offered a bad trade in and decided to total it for insurance and didn’t have someone to drive him in?

Check yourself buddy. WRX sedan’s and sport wagon both come with the optional limited package which has a 4 speed auto. He didnt say Sti or TR

:smash2: :lolsign: Yeah, they do. Just put a starter in one today as a matter of fact.

At least it doesn’t have to go far for repairs. :slight_smile:

What color was it?

they have since they came to the US in 02 biaa :noob:

I don’t think it’s getting repaired, I think it’s destined for the scrapyard. it was WR Blue.

oooh parts car

Probably a woman. Stupid woman WRX drivers.

Ooooo… I hope it’s an 02-03 I need a few parts for my car. :slight_smile:

But seriously how do you lose it in an automatic WRX in the dry. :lol:

jesus christ even i know they come in auto :smash2:

My first day @ Northtown Lexus I detailed a WRX Automatic, for the Hyundai Subaru dealership. Hell Slopoke drove the damn thing and brake boosted it…and complained how slow it was. (he wasnt kidding either)

Wow, 2 cops? That’s it? At a bare MINIMUM, Amherst needs 3 cops to write up a traffic ticket. But 2 for an accident is impressive.

2 cops? At one point there were 6 cars. Not what I expected out of my office window when I got in this morning.

Try again.

Car belonged to a woman, but was crashed by her boyfriend.

It is a bugeye. How do you lose it in an auto in the dry?

When you’re on crack.

No really, they were on crack.

I know one of the Amherst cops that showed up. He said they reeked of it, and admitted to smoking it last night at the Mardi Gras party that they were on their way home from. Cops couldn’t find any of it in the car though, so the driver got a STACK of tickets and they walked home.

A witness said they blew the redlight at Millersport, were doing 80+ swerving in and out. Caught the median with two wheels, which was apparently enough to turn the car, and the passenger side knocked one of the trees down. Broke clean through the trunk. Kid in the passenger seat was fine, somehow. The frame took the shape of the tree trunk, but they still drove the WRX off of Sheridan and into the Northtown lot.

I was most disconcerted by the kid seat in the back of the crack scented tree killer. And the fact that the owner showed up later in the day to look at her car, and she’s pregnant AGAIN :smash2: . THOSE two kids have a fair shot at being normal:roll: .

I took a bunch of pictures today but I didn’t get a chance to host them. I’ll do it tomorrow and add them to this thread.

Jeeze…you guys down the street get all the action. Only excitement at Lexus, is when Buffalo Sabres’ players come in with there cars for service (like today), Briere and Peters were in today.

Sabres > Amherst PD

Well the car didnt have very far to go…Northtown Collision is right there! lol

I’m always amazed to see the nasty WRX crashes that people just walk away from. Those cars take a hit like a champ. Granted if the guy was on crack they might not realize it til later…