HOLY SHIT!!! Do you know what you just wrecked!

it’s a little later in the vid, sorry for showing of all the ricers.

I bet this is how that RX7 owner feels. :hitit: LOL.

damn that sucks

I laughed.
The heard the honda boi talking like a retard. and then cried.
The laughed again.

i got the whole shit on cam, i got the whole shit on cam, i got the whole shit on cam… dude we know you do wtf… im not going to lie here but it didnt look like a shouler anyhow seeing there is woods right there… i bet he didnt have any flashers on or anything… sucks for the other guy though

i wonder which died first, the original apex seals or his rear bumper

His car looked alright… But he was flipping shit hardcore… The guy in the towncar must have been scurred… Just railed some guy and now he has to deal with some asshat yelling at him…

i know, it’s like - dude, calm down. if it’s a towncar, he’s prolly insured. It’ll be okay, just be glad everyone’s ok

i dunno, i’m just glad i grew up and realized that cars are just fucking cars. don’t let them own you or your actions

[quote=“ly555is,post:7,topic:34017"”]

i know, it’s like - dude, calm down. if it’s a towncar, he’s prolly insured. It’ll be okay, just be glad everyone’s ok

i dunno, i’m just glad i grew up and realized that cars are just fucking cars. don’t let them own you or your actions

[/quote]

i second that… if you care that much about a car then dont drive it…

fuck that its not ok. Insurance is shit since that car will never be the same again and they may not cover the mods. They CERTAINLY wont cover the labor that it took to install the mods.

Lets see…spend months looking for a cherry car that is becomin rare…
Spend months working to buy mods…
Spend weeks sweating and bleeding to install the mods…

Some stupid fuck takes all that away from you due to their incompetence…

Kid has every right to fucking flip…
Some peoples heart and soul are in their cars since they did all the work… they didnt pay some fucking shop to do it.

you do realize that your posts, if posted anonymously

would undeniably be stated as yours by the majority of the forum before we got halfway through it, right?

I agree with violator on this. Although the guy shouldn’t flip out like that. It just makes things worse all around and things get way too stressed out.

That towncar was fucking moving before he slammed the brakes though.

[quote=“02AccordCoupe,post:6,topic:34017"”]

His car looked alright… But he was flipping shit hardcore… The guy in the towncar must have been scurred… Just railed some guy and now he has to deal with some asshat yelling at him…

[/quote]

Yeah his car didnt look “allright” IT was pretty fucked.

WAAAAAAA they guy must have been scarred.Your kidding right? Has to deal with some asshat?I would want to snap the guys neck if it were something i put all my time and money into

I agree with Violator

yea agreed… if that shit happened to me i would fucking FLIP

Where’s the part where the guy kicks’ his ass? :gotme: Are we gonna have to pay for that part?

X…

he was stopped in the road and did not leave enough room to go around the stalled bronco thing.

defensive driving > getting rear ended.

why didnt he just drive around it like the other did.

it was probably a set up.
kid driving dady’s car, friend driving junker bronco that will survive secondary collision.

cause accident, crush old rx-7 and cash out?

he’s probobly just pissed because he finally got it running good.

Anyone read the description of the video?

At an event called Honda Day some guy pulls his beloved RX-7 onto the shoulder only to get rear ended hard by a Town Car. No offense but isnt it basically just a souped up Miata? I think the town car did you a favor.

secondly, what’s the point of flipping out. it doesn’t change anything. deal with it and move on.

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU JUST WRECKED?

yeah, a 15 year old mazda that’s really not all that cool, or that expensive to maintain. (well… if it had an ls1)

[quote=“newman,post:16,topic:34017"”]

Anyone read the description of the video?

[/quote]

i saw that…
then thought to myself…
yea… i can see the similarity…

good thing it was not one of those v8 miatas.
or a cavalier :smiley:

[quote=“jkucz28,post:8,topic:34017"”]

i second that… if you care that much about a car then dont drive it…

[/quote]

agreed… shit happens. Every time you’re on the road you take the chance of wrecking your car. I’d be pissed about it, no doubt… but thats life. Could of been a lot worse.

dude in lincoln shouldn’t of been hauling ass like that, and that thin shoulder was a retarded place to park.

[quote=“Dr.Stevil,post:18,topic:34017"”]

agreed… shit happens. Every time you’re on the road you take the chance of wrecking your car. I’d be pissed about it, no doubt… but thats life. Could of been a lot worse.

dude in lincoln shouldn’t of been hauling ass like that, and that thin shoulder was a retarded place to park.

[/quote]

he was not on the shoulder.
he was directly behind a stalled bronco in the middle of the lane.

if he had not slowed down to look cool to the honda guys, he prolly would have crashed into the truck.

[quote=“ly555is,post:5,topic:34017"”]

i wonder which died first, the original apex seals or his rear bumper

[/quote]

bwahaha

and… its still just a car. I’m sure he put alot of time sweat & tears into it… :blah:

However there is nothing to justify that over-reaction, some people act as if their chunks of metal are living breathing PEOPLE.

The car got wrecked, it HAPPENED. Nothing can be done to change it. IF THE CAR WAS THAT IMPORTANT, AND THAT HEAVILY MODIFIED ($$$), THEN HE SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT A CLASSIC CAR INSURANCE POLICY - OR OTHER ALTERNATE POLICY THAT WOULD COVER THE “MARKET” VALUE OF THE CAR > THEN ‘KBB’ OR LIKEWISE.

:picard: