WRX ownage.

Yeah the hail just owned my car, over 150 dents. Needs new roof, hood, fenders trunk mirror doors and the pillars are all fooked. Anyone else?

That sucks bro, sorry to hear that, sean just told me. How deep are the dings?

oh no. you’re in guilderland to right? we got hit hard. I’m real sorry to hear about your car. :sad

:wow :sad

He’s in Colonie, pretty close to the lot.

I guess rex’s get owned by everything :tong, were gonna hafta get drunk over this allan.

owned

Sean is your car ok…oh…thats right :crackup

:lol

Nice Adam.

I would call the ins co. soon, you can get a check cut and prob buy a cf hood and trunk, still make out with some beer mony in your pocket.

Or say fuck it and drive it all hurt… then finally fix the fast car. :tong

Then the garage will be lonely…

Is that why your car is still broken? :crackup

I always joke around with my WRX buddies about their cars being tin cans…

Guess it goes farther than the doors rattling like a neon when you close them :sad

Sorry d00d you have comp coverage?

Garage gets jealous when it leaves, so i let them be together.

i was on 787 coming home from work, the dmax took it like a champ and the dog laid there and wasnt fazed at all by the huge ice hail hitting the windshield

i just got back from allans house, his, and his sisters cars took alot of hail damage. the only panels not taking the hit were front and rear bumpers sinces they are ABS and wont dent. other than that, a dent on every panel. car will either get totalled, or take a lot of filler and a few new panels… which he doesnt want… not a bondo-mobile.

Damn that fuckin sucks!!! my tin can of a 92 civic didn’t get shit!

Another new car for Allan it is. ::slight_smile:

both of my cars were in the garage.

Dent wizard or Ding king, those guys do some amazing work. But i doubt they will total the car, needs to be 75% of the vehicles worth, id say its around 14-15K value, prob 7K or so in damage.