WRX ownage.

yeah go look at it… youll change your mind… my TINY dent in my door was 800$ mind you. thew entire car has dented. and not a few here and there. this is not a PDR job. i would have taken pictures, but it was still wet so you wouldnt have seen much.

Ah, yea ill def wanna take a look at it. Its gonna be $$ no doubt. Did the quarters and doors take any abuse??

my civics dent free and so are the other 75 cars in my driveway

good thing.

and yes both fenders, and both rear 1/4s are dented, as are the doors, and A and C pillars.

wtf, Alan can you post some pics? The hail was that bad?

he saved some of the hail, they seriously are ping pong ball sized.

Our brand new ambulance was on I90 doin 60mph in ping pong ball sized hail and it came back without a dent. It really was that big in East Greenbush.

Yeah allstate platinum ftw, i dont know if this is fixable, its pretty fookeddd.

way to turn your phone off ass cheese

my gfs s10’s hood and roof look like some one rolled out golf ball texture. guilderland and some of colonie area got it the worse. she came home from work and i took the water blade on the hood and the water sat in some of the hail spots :headbang shes got full coverage but insurance isnt going to cover the airbrushing on the hood and tailgate. :angry2

wont the insurance company consider this an act of god?

im athiest…now what they gonna say :lol

it was an act of god to spyte you :crackup jkjk hope it gets fixed by the insurance.

Manbearpig did it!

Oh i called and im covered only a $250 deductable also.

NICE

adam you a post whore

Fuck off, what else am i suppose to do?? :lol

Seems like I’m not the only WRX that was raped in this storm… I too have dents all over my roof, hood, driver’s fender and driver side doors, quarter panels and hatch. Can’t see if there are any on my pillars, but there probably are :headbang

Wow, WRX’s must really be tin cans. :wtf :wow