WTF Dakota

So Allan finally got his wrx back from the body shop after the hail damage. Car looked great with the carbon hood and trunklid and not on single dent or scratch. We decided to grab dinner and play a little trivia at the recovery room in albany. On our way back some genious in a white dakota decided to pull across all 4 lanes of madison ave and slam into the front passenger fender of Allans car. Needless to say the hood, bumper, fender, headlight, radiator support,door,and suspension are toast. Oh yea this is all after Allan getting the car back 5 hours ago from the body shop.

holy shit, i bet he was pissed, i wouldve killed someone

OMFG, sure bud. Whats he gonna do?

Wait for it to get back from the body shop rd2. $10,000 worth of damage and yes he said he was going to rape the kids girlfriend that hit us

i bet he told that to the guy too :crackup :crackup

That freaking sucks. He’s been waiting to get it back for weeks.

If there’s a good part to any of this, it’s that we can go back to elbow dropping his car again. Just trying to keep positive.

tell him im in. Effile tower that hoe!

We know she goes to St.Rose so its on

Poor Allan, he just can’t win. :sad

That sucks dick! At least allan wasnt drunk at the time of the accident though…on a postive note…

Wow… I would be so furious.

Any pics of it, before the accident and after??

We cant be sure of anything at this point.

At this point in time I’m pretty sure you should go to hell

fucking shitty. it was a bad night for cars last night.

Allan is FULL of win so dont u ever say that again!!! :nono

Yea you tell that bitch…smack her

shes about to get 5 fingers…

calling me Manny, then saying i look like a fucking mamoth!!! :nono

Oh shush, both of you. Allan is the man and everyone knows it. Why don’t the two of you go jerk eachother off. :stfu

Ummm because we are waiting to rape dakota kids girl friend dumb ass