Drunk allen

BEWARE…

here are some pictures of allen drinking at my house i am posting these to get back at him for making out with my woman that night, he drank that 26er and 10 coronas and here is what happens!!!

Hey rob i am going to slam all this back in one chug!!!
http://img198.exs.cx/img198/830/drunkallen0032ea.jpg
Allmost done, yep i am going to be hammered!
http://img198.exs.cx/img198/989/drunkallen0053be.jpg
GONNA PUKE!!!
http://img198.exs.cx/img198/8791/drunkallen0089qk.jpg

this pic is allen in the morning! what went on in the time between 2:00 and 8 in the morn is beyond me, all i know is he passed out with clothes on and then i found him like that, i heard allot of rustleing upstairs but was to lazy to go up and check!

here is the pic

HAHAHAHA thats is drunk naked allen!

take that bitch HAHAHA muhuhahahaahahah!

It was worth it you DINK. I cant believe you poster this

MUHUHAHAHAHA take that nigggga!

your woman knows why im naked. Ask her!!!

DAAAAAAAAMN!!! Thats some serious payback!!! LMAO :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahh haha now thats a good come back! :lol:

Hahahahaha…brutal ownage robb…and btw…do you really think allens gonna care about this, haha…we are talking about the same guy that bulldogged the entire school and got an indecent exposure ticket here, (btw allen, that was the funniest ever) hahaha. I can also vouch for the fact that he definately had clothes on at 2 when he passed out… :roll:

Oh man. Someone should really delete that last picture. Nasty.

Nice. Puke and naked balls in the same picture.

Isn’t the internet grand? :wink:

Btw, how did you get those bruises on your back? Have you been to prison lately - is that why you’re in the fetal position? :smiley:

Its ok type of thing happens to everyone…Not. :lol:

I’m sure we could have got some similar pics, if we followed you home after the xmas party. :lol:

hahaha that last pic is pretty sick…nice come back man ahahah thats so harsh

Hahhahahahhahhahahaha, oh man. CLASSIC!!

I’m sure we could have got some similar pics, if we followed you home after the xmas party. :lol:[/quote]

Maybe but with boxers on still.

Those arnt bruises. I was at this party in calgary and i was with this chick and got tackeled off this cooler from a friend and landed on a beer bottle and it stabed me and my head broke a glass window. The chick felt sorry for me the next day and made me feel better in her dads truck on 17th ave in the church parking lot.

I dont care about this. I think its funny you can see my ballz. It will be funny if you type Allen drunk on google and got these pictures cuz it will be like the worlds biggest bulldog. HAHAHA

Only in Lethbridge!!!

HAHA damn rights!

Those arnt bruises. I was at this party in calgary and i was with this chick and got tackeled off this cooler from a friend and landed on a beer bottle and it stabed me and my head broke a glass window.

Nice friends you have! :slight_smile: I’m not really understanding how a beer bottle forced you to bash your head into a glass window…I guess they’re putting some crazy stuff in the beer now compared to when I was a kid. :wink:

The chick felt sorry for me the next day and made me feel better in her dads truck on 17th ave in the church parking lot.

I don’t see how reciting scripture from daddy’s bible in a pickup truck makes you feel better. :smiley: Damn crazy catholic kids these days…what’s next, pimp my reverend?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHHA pimp my reverend!!! that is the shit!

just so u all know this is just for laughs! don’t get offended by it, it is just hilarious :smiley:

rob

Ya it’s just a joke. It was my idea last night and I told him to post it and say what he did. But I still dont know how I ghot naked???