2009 Waterfest 15

Waterworks!!! Errrr…wat

ive gone to all of them except for 1 and 2. Anyone who has been to that many on here, or vortex will agree the show gets worse and more played out every year.

I want to go !! I might be going to this event if i can find some people to tag along with …

its more what u make of it than the show itself.

No really? Ive been to almost all of them, i know the best part of the weekend is not the show. Maybe im just getting old but trashing hotels, burning out in the parking lot, drinking in hotel parking lots and dealing with cops until the sun comes up isnt for me anymore. Plus the show was never that good to begin with. The reason I went to most of them was to see my cousin who i see once a year. Him and the Dubwerks crew used to make the drive out every year.

ill be going

i go out to some bars in jerz and dance with some hot sluts. fuck the trashing of the hotel BS!

I usually go on a saturday, so im there for the middle of it one day. if anyone wants to do that, ur welcome to ride along, but almost none of u bastards ever take my offers.

I wonder why.

going down for just the car show = loss!

Indeed

ding ding ding

it doesnt get worse, it rerely gets much better but…its something to do and its has all the esentials so im fucking game.

I’ve only been to one Waterfest and despite the problem I ran into with my car down there I had fun.

“o shit Zach, i think Jasons arms are going to break off!!!”

yeah i think i called you that year right? I was at the Ramada…dont remember where u were.

i cant remember the name of the place we were but its not really close to anything but the surrounding hotels were crazy.

It was quite the night.

How close are we this year?

im going to embassy suits. its not far from rt 1 and really close to rutgers. i love it there, its mad nice.

i have to ask my duns if they are still down. we should get zack to go.

I’ll give him a call. I still have his number.