2010 Alberta Nissan Spring meet

Yes, just off Groat Rd.

I was kidding btw off course I know where it is lol.

Crap… I don’t know why I was thinking Sunday.

There is no Nissan Club right now so we are not members either and quite frankly you are always invited to join us. I hope you don’t mind a bit of drool on your hood though :smiley: Your Z is so sweet.

haha no problem.
I guess I’ll see you guys there.

Assuming the white whale is running & legal I’ll be there!

REgardless you better be there. Your Altima is just as sexy :smiley:

Looks like it will have to be the Alty, need rotors to pass OOP. :frowning: Another week to wait before I can drive her!

Ah, once I get those rotors from ya she’ll be ready to roll. Tires are on and should have all the mechanical done by the end of the day tomorrow.:biggthumpup:

Hopefully this shit weather won’t scare anyone off, at this point I think it’s safe to say this meet is a go.

See ya all there!

I think we should cruise to a watering hole from Whorelak Park. Then we can shoot the shit, stay warm and have a few drinks. Do you want to head to Original Joes? There are a bunch of locations to choose from:

Downtown- 12520 102 Avenue
Off Whyte Ave - 8404 109 Street
Terwillegar - 1-2323 Rabbit Hill Road Northwest
Southside - 6578 Ellerslie Road
Deep West Side - 2512 Guardian Road Northwest
North Side - 15240 127 Street

Sh*t i thought it was on a Sunday aswell. Sorry guy’s wont break out the monster. I’m in camrose all day and evening. Still up for a May 1st meet prior to 780.

Because of mother nature, it looks as if most or all of the 370.com guys won’t be there on Saturday. Please don’t hold it against us. We will make the next one, if and when the weather cooperates. As an example of how perilous my journey would be… this morning (Friday), my trip to Edmonton consisted of the first 10 kilometers on a curling rink (not a road). And with Saturday’s weather forcast being a high temperature of only minus 2 degrees and snow in the afternoon, I’m going to bail on this meet.

Again, sorry… but I think you folks understand. I’ll keep looking for the next one.

I won’t be out if the weather does not improve

Pussies.

Um we drive real cars lol

Oh snap!!! No you didn’t??? Well it would be nice if some guys showed up considering I whined and sniffled to get Steve and the new guy Jack to come out tomorrow.

I’ll be there, I’ve been on my summers now for a couple of weeks and it isn’t too bad in the city.

As for the rest, no problem. We understand sports cars and winter don’t really mix. But, you do realize you have no excuse to miss the next meet, lol.:lol:

If the wind doesn’t die down by 2pm I figure we should cancel it.

Um ya think!

I looked a t the forecast, the wind isn’t changing. Lets try and get together another time.