2010 Alberta Nissan Spring meet

Ok, sorry for the delay I’ve been a bit busy. It looks like the weekend of the 27th is gonna be a bit wet. I was thinking of maybe meeting on the weekend of the 3rd. The weather should be better and hopefully no more snow. How does everyone feel about it? We could do an afternoon meet, let’s say around 3pm? For lack of a better location, we could use the default spot at Hawrelak Park. We could use this opportunity to meet and greet and hopefully get a decent cruise in as well.

Feel free to post up suggestions and ideas, we have a week and a half to make this happen.

Can’t meet, Easter dinner that day

Long weekend…heading up to the mountains one last time.

Might have Family Dinner but I will be there if not

LOL, ok my bad. I guess I should look at the calendar a little closer. How about the following weekend? Ideally I want to try to get as many people out as possible so we don’t have a couple of guys standing around in a parking lot. Does this work a little better for everyone?

sounds good to me

ditto

If i’m not straping the snowboard for one last time on my feet, I’ll try and make it. What time do you think and where ( Need a address ). Plus I hop nobody makes fun how dirty the car is.

So are we meeting on Saturday April 10? At Hawrelak Park? 3:00pm?

Sure ???

Sounds like a plan. Are we all agreed that this time and date work? If so we will run with it and see what happens.:fingersx:

OK it looks as if I’ll be there. There is also a lot of interest from the members over at the 370.com (from the Edmonton area). I posted a message about Saturday April 10th at Hawrelak Park. So far there are five of us committed (verbally) to going.

What time does it get started? Where abouts in the park? I’ll post details over on the other site as you folks post them.

I’ll be there at 3pm. I’ll also have my camera. If any 370 guys show up early I will shoot some shots for them.

Let’s say Hawrelak park @ 3pm at the first parking lot on the left when you pull through the main gate. If there is something else going on and the lot is full, we can try shooting across to Emily Murphy park (I think is the name) which is our backup meeting spot. Either way, Ill try to be there to direct people to the alternate spot if things dont work, or get us lined up and looking pretty if they do.

This is looking hopeful, looking forward to seeing some faces old and new.

I’ll be there !

So SATURDAY April 10 right?

Ryan, you mentioned to me yesterday that this was happening sunday. I just want to clarify that this will be happening on SATURDAY. Am I correct?

Saturday, April 10/ 2010
Hawrelak Park
1ST Parking lot on the left
3PM

Can’t get any clearer than that, lol. Hope to see you all there!

Excellent, see you all there!

Hawrelak Park … That’s in Edmonton right ?

Not quite a member or could find the group description, but might be able to stop on by with the Z.
:slight_smile: