<<2010 ANNUAL WNY HONDA-TECH MEET!!!>>

ok need a time to meet up for the cruise out…i’ll be coming with possibly another S2K and a snky CRX :wink:

i was planing meeting at southgate around 12 seeing as it starts at 2 and it take ruffly a lil over an hour to get there from the west seneca area… if any one needs to contact me just pm me and i will give u my number to talk to me in more detail

so southgate at 12? is that the main cruise that heading out from the buffalo area? i’ll just show up there if so

idk if its the main cruise… im just settin up a cruise u know

how many are you expecting at southgate for the cruise up?

werd, well i’ll be there with my S2K and a buddy’s CRX at least :slight_smile:

to be honest i dont excatly know who ever wants to cruise up is welcome to goin

fair warning, the CRX will probably have to stop for gas on the way, his MPG SUCKS…

awsome… and at least i wont be the only crx in this cruise

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

mine kinda sucks all eally depends on how i drive like city i get great mpg but highway it sucks

well built motor + big turbo etc, etc. you get the idea heh

ha yeah

NO GO on the pooches… :frowning:

hrmmm still debating if I wanna goto this. anyone setting up a cruise out there?

i am

I will possibly be making it to this meet, If I can work it into my schedule Sunday hopefully.

Since it is basically on the route there… Hondakid, do you & your cruise want to meet up at the Galleria? I have a fairly large group that I will be cruising with, we could all meet up there and have a larger cruise out?

shure that would be awsome

me and my group whole bunch of new SI`s + 1 NSX we going to meet up at moes on NF get a lunch and then we all can meet up at Galleria

Alright, sounds good 8thcivic. I’m thinking the back side of the mall, where it is always wide open. The lower level of Sears, all the way toward the street. I’m thinking we meet here around 1:00PM

^ sounds good to me and how u guys wanna cruise up there