2010 BMW 335i X-Drive CPO

Posting for a friend in Michigan.

All-Wheel Drive, 6 speed Auto w/ Sport Mode, 48,000miles, new tires, Jet Black w/ Black Leatherette Interior 0-60 in 4.9 seconds, I get 22 mpg city and 26 mpg highway, All scheduled maintenance, Always garaged. Only hand washed and touch-free carwashes. Non-Smoker.

I am selling my prized Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) BMW 335i X-Drive Sedan (all-wheel drive). I purchased the car as a CPO from Okemos BMW in August 2012. It was the lease vehicle of the service manager. The CPO is fully transferable without any fees or hassle. (I checked, we just have to call BMW USA when you buy it) BMW’s CPO program provides coverage of powertrain and driveline out to 100,000 miles or March 27, 2016. I wouldn’t buy a BMW without it! More info on the CPO program is available on BMW’s website.

I am selling this car because of a change in employment and the amount I drive. I used this car for business and was on the highway daily. This car is great in snow and the only thing that will stop it is the really deep stuff. The paint is near perfect since the front bumper was replaced by the dealership after a parking lot fender-bender. There was no structural damage - just paint and plastic. No stone chips! I really like this car and took care of it with a Portercable random orbital buffer and the Zaino polish and wax system. The paint doesn’t have the swirls you would expect from a 4 year-old jet black BMW because as long as I have owned it, I have either hand washed it or touch-free. Located near Troy, Michigan.
ASKING $27,499.00. Contact Oliver at olivernschmitt@gmail.com

Or if you want PM me and I can give you his number. I will try to get a picture but it looks like a black 335 sedan. I have never driven this car but it looks clean and runs well. No mods that I am aware of.

Edit: best I can do for now, need more contact him