2010 Callouts

sounds good to me.

How does what your going to run change in every thread??

A few weeks ago it was 10s, then 12s, now its 11’s :picard:

it was never 10s.

i dont know where you get your info.

its been mid 11’s since i started the what are you going to run thread. It should still be mid 11’s, but i ran into some issues with some parts.

As little as possible, I need dble adjustable shocks out back to get me into the 1.2 60’s(still have single adjust 3 way Comp cheap’ies that got me to mid 1.3’s). Need to strengthen and/or upgrade my alt mount, it’s not handling 7200 rpm. Just hav’in fun goin this fast:biglaugh:

I always loved your sig! Such a sleeper look!!!

awesome. i might upgrade to the cheapy comps, hahaha! for whatever reason i’ve had good luck with my stock bilsteins, but having upgraded the rest of my rear suspension this winter, those will probably be the weak link. some real fast guys have good luck with the comps, but the baller people go with the afcos which would be like $600 for rear shocks alone. no thanks, i need to draw the line somewhere. i’m also with ya on alt. issues, as well as searching for those 1.2s :pimp:

ahh i can’t wait :slight_smile:

U got 12 way QA1’s(still sgle adj) now I thought. Afco’s r said to be the best, probably goin w/QA1’s. Do ur self a favor & sell what u got & get the dbl adj(stretch that line just a little farther). I’ve done the homework, everyone that’s doin 1.2’s & runnin 8’s have got the dble adj’s.

I’m gett’in antsy, I’m want’in to take it 4 a beatdown right NOW:run:

if i recall correctly he just has qa1 springs out back.

indeed. qa1 130# narrow springs for the minitub, but stock bilsteins all around. probably part of the reason i don’t wheelie, which is probably a good thing

So you are building some type of straight drag setup that will not even see the road so we can’t roll race and I can’t use the bottle? Anyhow whatever works for ya I will give it a shot NA. Better hop you don’t get beat by a street driven road race car though.

FCKN Lame

Cougarspeed ill race you from a roll, or dig… just not on the juice lol. We should be at around the same power but my car is a little bit more heavy

could it be street driven, yeah it could be, but its not feasable with that kind of mpg.

I figured it would be a close race, we should be close on weight, and hp Im guessing.

If I knock you down on motor, ill re run you on spray forsure.

man up put it on the road mine will be no better and it will be on the road getting drivin all the time

you pay the insurance and i will. I’ll already have a truck on the road for summer.

Besides if I put it on the road, I’d have to do a speedped and say “i cant go to empire because my gears” :biglol:

how long til your cars done. I want to run ittttttt.
You’re a cool dude, but I hate 3rd gens haha.

I don’t get it…

So you’re building a slow race car that can’t see the street?

Thank u, it’s just a “stock iroc” lol

it will be out by the end of april, ill be glad to spank your truck or watever else you have, knowing you im going to guess and say mabe a monte or other g-body

When people see how much money I have into this car, they will cry when it beats them.
11’s arent exactly slow, arent exactly fast.

I’ve had the parts laying around for a while now, so it was time to do something. Better than standing on the sidelines or buying a car thats already built.
Building it is half the fun

Your going to need a bottle to run me down in that camaro.
Your still shooting for about 350/400 hp right?

I’m not juicing this car, atleast not this season.

edit, and its not a truck :smiley:

I already tried that it doesn’t work lol

QFT. That car rocks. Now if only it would run.