2010 Callouts

lol, sure. I’m not going to be there much though. It’s a hike for me. That’s why I’m not big on the track either.

Decided on a turbo yet? Text me if you did.

:popcorn:

“UH OOOOO SOMEBODYS GOT SOME DADDY ISSUES”

ROTFL

I cut out the 3 pages of FBody drama and moved them here: http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82883

Enjoy!

considering the e85 switch also how much did it cost you sansone

i wanted to run e85 as well, it just sucks for the availibility of the fuel, if my car doesnt blow up by end of june i might make the switch… but i only have 850cc injectors :frowning:

850s step you game up!

lol, 850s will be decent for what im doing this season, i dont think i will max them out

i was maxing my 650s last year depends on how much boost you want :slight_smile:

Powerwise… less than $2500. Turbo kit(0miles on rebuild), fuel, ignition, intercooler/pipes. I bargain shopped

EDIT: Nothing ebay, all buschur just about

i thought the drama and the humor that comes with it was part of what this annual callout thread was all about. i don’t understand why it was separated, not that i give a shit anyway… :gotme:

lol I think its funny… Some people take it to heart though

yeah your right!

:gotme:

I also dont get why it was moved, then again i dont get a lot of what goes on this site anymore. But, i too dont really care… carry on!

because it was shitting up this thread with shit from last year

shitting up this thread? like half the stuff claimed in this thread will happen anyway? it’s the same bullshit every year:

OMG IT’S GOING TO BE A GREAT YEAR THIS YEAR!!!

OMG SO MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE OUT THIS YEARRR!!!

OMG SO MUCH BETTER THAN LAST YEAR!!!

OMG IM GOING TO RUN 10’s THIS YEARRR!!!

OMG I WON LAST YEAR!! NNUU NOOOOOOOO III WONN

it’s the same pathetic shit every year. every year the car scene, in general, sucks more and more. as with anything in this world, the only person i can count on to come through with their goals or claims is myself, fuckers

^ LOL man has a valid point

Im buying a boat next year so I can say Im the fastest in the water :slight_smile:

too soon jr!
my dad has the 2nd fastest boat on lake erie :lol: :roflpicard:

edit: i think, not positive

Your still going to get pwned by an F body owner :wink: :lol: