2010: CHANGE

like other said the 4 door was sweet, but you had it forever so i get you wanting to switch it up. new car looks NICE

Big Red is that your CP gf on your avatar ?She looks hella young !

nice car joey, looks just like my old 4door, same color

Looks like a nice car.
Did you straight up trade the white one? I always liked your white car and Im not much of a Honda guy. There was just something I liked about it for some reason.

Damn… you weren’t kidding when you said that the thing was clean. The wheels look alottttt better on this car IMO

+1 on a 2 door! Looks nice!

Looks good man. The Kosei K1’s look a ton better on the darker color.
If you don’t wanna say in the thread, wanna PM me what you’re planning?

Damn, thing looks really clean. Nice pickup man!

thats one clean car:thumbup
soooooo any turbo in its future:evilking?

That’s hot… I <3 the shocker decal on the gas tank, LMAO, how ironic.

Looking awesome joey, that color is fucking awesome, is that a factory color?

Can’t wait to see this thing in action this spring.

nice car joey.

Im looking forward to you kicking my ass this year with whatever plan you have up your sleeve!!

Looks good, hope you stick with your build you told me about. Will be a fast car for sure!

As most of you know, Joey and I hate eachother. Thus I will let out his plans.

Right now it has a JDM ZC motor (the DOHC ZC) and he is doing a sick ITB setup on it, courtesy of TWM. He also said he’s putting in the nastiest Toda cams made, with somewhere around a 300* duration and some massive lift. Should be pretty sweet.

Yeah it’s a factory color, I believe it came on the NSX…not 100% sure though, but I know it’s a factory color.

haha thanks man, yeah we’ll see. Not hoping for much this season, tight on money FTL.

:thumbup Should be a fun one for sure

ahh SHIT. You som’ bitch!

Looks like a fuckin Honda

:lol

I gotta stop the whole drinking and posting this.

car looks very good. that cage though looks like an autopower 4 pt with a door brace welded, dont most 6 points travel along to the a pillar then come straight down? Nice pickup boss

^ no that would be a 10 or 12 pt roll cage. This is a 6pt roll bar

nice pick up joey looks pretty sick. Looks like stallmers old ride and other than delucias car, thats the only gayboi honda i liked.