2010: CHANGE

No way it makes life way more interesting

Looks good. Very Clean, love the color.

What I get no honda love?

haha i dont know if ive ever seen your car?

WTF you got rid of the sleepr???

Pauly dont like hatchbacks.

Nice pickup.

That cage would piss me off if that was my daily driver, but you’re small so I imagine it won’t be a problem to just climb over it. :lol

Looks veryyyyyyyyyy nice. Only thing I don’t like is the Murrdog front bumper mods, looks very clean otherwise. Great color and wheel combo… and the ZC will be rippin with those cams.

It’s nice that it came w/ a harness for the driver’s side. I see it has the passenger side 3pt. regular seatbelt, does the driver’s side have one still? Harnesses would prolly annoy the hell out of me on a DD car.

“Hey man, I’m heading out. click
“Yea, me too. click click click click

haha that is correct…UGLY AS FUCK! Even though my camaro is considered a hatchback :banghead

Nice coupe K20Power!

A front lip and some black Recaros would be a nice addition. Love the paint color too.

hopefully you don’t rice this thing up with stickers :lol

6 points just means its connected to the chassis in six areas, it just depends on the manufacturer and configuration. The one joey has and the one you are talking about are both 6 point.

Uhhh?
6 point
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a44/MojaveRacer104/Baja%20Bugs/Empi6-pointCage_AC800220.jpg

or like Joey

12 point :rofl

Fuck it Im keeping my shit slow enough to not need to crawl thru a jungle gym to get in it.

Yeah, it’s really not bad…for me anyways. It’s also a nice armrest while driving lol

Yeahhh, the Murrdog FB mod will be taken care of ASAP. As for the ZC, cams are gonna be cammin.

Yeah, I’m personally not a fan of harnesses and I will most likely keep the one in there just because it’s already in there, but atleast my passenger won’t need be hassled with one. I figured out a way to buckle the harness diagonally across my chest with one of the straps like a normal belt which seems to work fine…not sure how safe that is though :rofl

Thanks man!
And yeah, sooner or later I’ll be picking up some sweet seats for it. I have red JDM ITR Recaro SRII’s right now, but like you said, black ones would look killer in there.

relax, it’s not that bad, and I’d rather be safe than sorry in a tin-can.

joey did the k stay local or nah ? but ya got good taste in rides deff like it kid

Nah she’s miles away. The new owner said he’d send me pics in the spring and summer and keep me posted with how it’s doing.

coool ,it just sucks we never got a good run off in that car

right before winter before we put our cars away that K20 was running strong!

I know Id be banging my head and/or other body parts on it constantly.