2010 Rogue Krōm

Nissan Announces Krōm Package for 2010 Rogue

http://blog.caranddriver.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/2010-Nissan-Rogue-Krom-440x268.jpg

There’s a new special-edition trim for the Nissan Rogue called Krōm. It’s pronounced like “chrome,” but—unlike the Cube Krōm that Nissan offers—doesn’t add as much of the shiny stuff as the name might imply. Instead, the Krōm treatment adds a unique grille and front fascia. The result is a larger, sportier lower grille that—dare we say it?—almost imitates the grille of the Nissan GT-R.

Wheels are shiny aluminum alloys measuring 17 inches and shod with Continental Conti 4×4 Contact tires. In the rear, Krōm-equipped Rogues receive a new bumper design, roof spoiler, and a center-exit “sports” exhaust. Other changes include tinted glass all round, a Krōm emblem, and steering-wheel-mounted audio controls.

The Rogue Krōm can be had in either front- or all-wheel-drive configurations and comes in one of three colors: Venom Red, Wicked Black, and Gotham Gray. Look for it at Nissan dealers starting this December. Nissan also offers a Krōm package for the Cube.

Needs to be lowered. Wheels = barf.

The grill looks a little ford escape-ish

The GTR look alike attempt actually doesn’t suck

Ya I like the GTR look but the chrome grille sucks ass.

I do not like it at all.

Hell of a lot better than the current version.

Ok I will give you that. lol. It does indeed!