2010 Season Diggums and Roll Races...

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssmokin

not too worried about it…

Car is gonna be a runner on spray!

:rofl

haha smokin your crazy! E85 cars are the shit. Its a bit of work to change out the pump/lines/injectors/etc… but worth it in the long run. Ive heard consumption is far worse on the corn stuff though. Not that many of us give a fuck about consumption in the first place, but filling up twice a night could be a pain in the balls lol. Especially when the shit can be hard to find. Its becoming more popular but you dont want to be stranded.

yea ive heard E85 burns fast, lots of fill ups for you!

it isnt as bad as ya think esp if car is tuned for it

thats another problem, alot of tuners dont fuck/havent fucked with it

within 10 miles of latham theres about 5-6 pumps for e85… you won’t get stranted… even if you do go out of town or w/e bring 2-3 5 gallon canisters.

24 hour Mobil on Wolf road has e85

yeah theres i think 3or4 in the rotterdam area, like i said its becoming more popular. But at that if you do decide to go on a cruise one friday night, who the fuck wants to carry fuel cans around with them “just in case” you know?

You will get better mileage with E85, but it burns about 40% more than gas does, so it really evens out within a mpg or two. Im just looking at it for its race gas level octane for $2 a gallon!

so does vlads, same with the mobil on western by ualbany

it isnt that hard really ,most of time its timing and adding fuel , not much worse than race fuel tunes

thats about the only advantage to it.

If your selling your hatch im very interested. Dont know if your being serious or not.

Anyway my list
Cazwrx dig if he doesnt do his mods - already been planned lol
Puerto ricans?
Anyone who traps 105-110 really.

noone care s

and it smells AWESOME

Im REALLY hoping my trap goes up a good bit with the new transmission!!

did you get a c4 or c6?