2010 Season Diggums and Roll Races...

I’m assuming it’d be safe on 93 and a 100/150 shot with pulled timing, but again that’s just a guess, without know the compression, etc. Def an advantage to run full timing and higher octane, though.

adam is a gangster, he brings his timing light an a wrench to loosen the dist. he re-tards the timing a few before a night of the juice.

My old man was tellin me back in his hay day getting avgas wasnt really a problem if you knew someone who dealt with it

One of his buddys used to run it in his chevelle…

What octane is avgas? or doest it even have one?

100 motor, roughly

SO as far as me running anyone… IDK… I have no idea what my car will be capeable of to be honest if i can get it together before the end of the year…

With the new turbs im gonna keep the boost somewhat low till i get used to it… dont wanna jump for the big numbass…

Should be good for some deep 12s runners thou

Pauly and PJB would prolly be good runs

Get that roach to the valley, I want to see it.

e85 at vlads mobil went from 2.39 to 2.34… e85 is where its at.

im down for some 15second cars!

Its been at the valleyy

it was there for 3 days after thi shappend till i could grab my brothers f350… had a few people from Z31performance PM me and ask me wtf happend when they saw it at the Sat test n tune

i run the 93 with 112 mix i have to or the mojo pings like a sum bitch ,pete can tell ya when i brought it out to race mclaren i only had 93 she wasnt likin life

yea it was studdering and chokin out

Its 10.25:1 with, and with the heads milled what the are the static C/R is about 10.5:1. So its plenty fine on 93 on motor, and the mix was just really precautionary. I wanna run the corn with aretarded amount of timing on motor and get a flipswitch tune to run the 175-250 shot.

incorrect, he told me he was running an OBD1 36lb tune (same one I have) on his first set up.

read the beginning of the video. It says OBD1 36#

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONC70KNX_4M&feature=related

cant compare youre setup to someone elses’ and expect the same results. especially with so many variables.

my system will run e-85 now just gotta up the injector and change o- rings

I never did. I said so and so went XXX with XXX. I said id like 115, which is reasonable, he was doing 5 mph more on his OBD1 setup

Nice! I called DEZ(the tuner that was going to do my car) and asked him a few Q’s about the corn setup and he said he really hasnt fucked with it at all yet etc etc. So I gotta try to find guys running near my same setup and see what injector size Im going to need, lines, rail and all that bs

from what i see on mine i need to got from #30 svo to a 36 or so

I intend to do ALL racing on spray this year…what shot im spraying, that will be the key.

So none of this on/off spray shit. We run, im spraying as long as theres shit in the bottle…thats it.

that gets exspensive at 70 bills a fill