2010 Season Diggums and Roll Races...

Leave your damn apartment

I’ve been busy man. This whole going to school thing has been owning me. Paying off though, I got a 4.0 overall.

Yea full time school load sucks the life out of you. Youll be free for the summer

Agreed, quite a few of the ‘OMG HAI C16’ crowd just use it because they heard Ryan Woon uses it or whatever. There is really not a car on this forum that ‘needs’ C16 on the street really, most of the fast shit on here will challenge the limits of whatever tire they roll out on using 110/112. 5 Motor octane points ain’t that much in the big picture.

relaxxxx about the hx’s

unless youre running something big, big igntion system, and have the tire to put the power down, no need to waste the money.

most hondas can make a healthy 450whp on 93 octane. and we all know thats enough to rape 3rd gear on street tires.

Fuck paying HUGE coin for race gas. Im about 90% sure Im switching to E85

AVGAS would work great in your car, or E85. Hit me up if you switch to E85, I’ve been there and done that, in regards to fuel system set up.

get a good pump and some big squirters.
whatever i get into next will be setup for corn.

ooo not sure how I feel about you doing that

I remember getting C16 in Tucson for 6.80 a gallon with my WOTM discount. What does that shit go for now? 12? Fuck that, big fuck that on the street

I pretty much have my heart set on E85, Id like to keep my 255gph pump and maybe run a boost-a-pump with larger injectors and a different rail, but Ive really got to look into it more…

And why is that my son?

yeah its like 13 up here now. jersey is a little less.

you can get 112 on the pump in rotterdam for like 6-7$

haha im just fuckin with yah… you high octane fool!!!

The only readily available flexable fuel like that is E85 approved is the Aeroquip that Jegs sells, I forgot the actual name of it, but it’s right on their site.

Fuck, most braided is not even approved for gasoline…yea…really. Shit lasts a few years, then begins to ‘weep’.

I’d be all over that 112, and mixing it 1/2 and 1/2 with 93 for most street applications that need a little extra kick.

my race gas file was 104, i usually mixed 5 gallons of 112 with 3-4 gallons of 93. it worked pretty good.

Thats what I used to do, then said fuck it and ran straight 93 :lol

IDK what your engine specs are, but my guess is, is that it’s totally fine on 93.

on the motor, on the funny stuff i would put some high test in it to be safe